Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O Allah, to You be praise...

:salams

And if you should count the favors of Allah , you could not enumerate them. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. 16:18

What if I lost Islam? Just because I am a muslim, does not mean this can not be taken away from me. Strive harder, all the more reason to, the stakes are so high, and we are given the tools to win because of His mercy.Yet when things are going good, to Allah azzawajjal, praise is last, if at all. As when things are just fine, there is no need for rememberance, just complacency... but in fact, there is all the more need for rememberance. Allah azzawajjal is not in need of us. We are most definitely in need Him though alhamdulillah.

The Prophet :saw: said: “Allah is pleased with His servant if, when he eats something, he thanks Allah for it, and when he drinks something, he thanks Allah for it” (Muslim).

Renew intention. Seek forgiveness. Praise and thank Allah azzawajjal for giving us the blessing to be able to do anything, to try and make a small difference, to try and live as muslims, and die as muslims, and to realise truly all that is good is from Him, and in undeniable truth, all that is bad is from ourselves.

"Alas! How can a person spend his time and live his life deprived of smelling this fragrance, and leave this world as he entered it without having tasted the best that it has to offer, and having lived in it like a dumb animal, departing from it like one who is bankrupt. He lived a life of helplessness, he died a death of sadness and his resurrection will be loss and regret. O Allah, to You be praise, to You we complain, You are the One Whose help we seek, You we ask for aid, in You we put our trust, and there is no power and no strength except with You."
    - Ibn Qayyim

:jkk:

Re: O Allah, to You be praise...

bump

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X