Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3 am takeaway

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
    And after we eat potatoes my sister in law always use to tell me that if you cant sleep eat some taters lol.
    haters gna hate and taters gona tate

http://www.stupidgifs.com/images/full/667.gif

^
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

about two years ago me and my wife both had a craving for a greasy donner kebab with all the works but it was about 3am and our local ones close around 1am. so we drove around 18 miles into cardiff to one thats by all the clubs and shuts at 6 am. the sheer joy of being able to buy a kebab at that time of the morning was astounding ;)

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
        about two years ago me and my wife both had a craving for a greasy donner kebab with all the works but it was about 3am and our local ones close around 1am. so we drove around 18 miles into cardiff to one thats by all the clubs and shuts at 6 am. the sheer joy of being able to buy a kebab at that time of the morning was astounding ;)
        Immigration has done wonders for tis country
        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
          Immigration has done wonders for tis country
          if anyone tries to throw tog (my local dealer in kebabs) out of this country then they gotta get through me first.

ill fight them all :bangbang:

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
            if anyone tries to throw tog (my local dealer in kebabs) out of this country then they gotta get through me first.

ill fight them all :bangbang:
            I take it you are not talking about duvets or pillows

turkish or afghani? which one is he?
            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

If I could, I'd order in! or walk to get it. however, in my dumb town, I'm too isolated for any store to be open past 10 that will deliver or to walk anywhere...
              Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
              Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

I take it you are not talking about duvets or pillows

turkish or afghani? which one is he?
                no, that was the name of the shop when he took it over and he kept it. he just tells everyone to call him tog lol.

turkish. nice bloke fair play (not just saying that because he feeds me either ;) )

Comment

This thread reminds me of my student days. When I went to live in another town as a student, some takeaways were open till around 3am so sometimes when I was up at night, I'd order food in from them. I don't think i was ever desperate enough to go out around that time just to get food but they delivered anyway.

Anyway, when I returned to my home town after completing my course, I found that the local places around here don't stay open as late:S There used to be a fast food place that stayed open till 2am but that closed down. Now I don't think any of them stay open after midnight. So I try to keep my freezer stocked up. If I'm up late and want to eat something after the takeaways have closed, I can deep fry fish fingers and chips that are in the freezer, or put a frozen pizza in the oven- there are some pretty good frozen brands out there.

One time my didi had a craving for chocolate pudding at around 3am (no she wasn't pregnant) and she spent some time persuading me that it was a really good idea. We didn't have chocolate pudding in the house, so she got out the car and we drove to the 24hour Tesco just to buy some lol. I think it's the nuttiest thing we've done for a night time craving- but it was great fun.

I wouldn't advise going out so late on your own just for this sort of thing when you have the option of stocking up your freezer with something nice as well.
                  The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                    I wouldn't advise going out so late on your own just for this sort of thing when you have the option of stocking up your freezer with something nice as well.
                    I remember driving in the middle of the night for ice cream, found myself out of my home town and found baskin robbins. was worth it
                    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

I remember driving in the middle of the night for ice cream, found myself out of my home town and found baskin robbins. was worth it
                      Those mid night car drives are amazing tho :)
                      And He found you lost and guided you,
                      ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                      " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                      ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by Umm_Adam_ View Post
                        Those mid night car drives are amazing tho :)
                        yea it was eid, and a great chilly night and it was a bunch of us. Good ol' days
                        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X