Greatest Trial You've Faced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greatest Trial You've Faced

Other then drug addiction and and pride I have faced all of them. But the biggest trial of my life is what i am facing right now. May Allah make it easy for all of us and deliver us from our trials in flying colours. Ameen.

The biggest trial that muslims as an ummah ever faced was the death of the Prophet Mohammad (pbuh).
    Please pray for my health. Jazak Allah

I found the enemy and it is me.

Comment

failing at life in general
      How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
        I think one of the greatest trials of the past for the Ummah as a whole, would have been the Mongol invasion and what Ghengis Khan did the the Muslim world.
        Don't you think what the west is doing right now is worse? :scratch:

Comment

The trials and of this this dunya are nothing compared to the trials of the grave. And the trials of the grave are nothing compared to the trials of Yamul Qiyamah. And the trials of Yamul Qiyamah are nothing compared to what awaits one in the Hell Fire.

:ahb:

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
            Exactly, which is why I don't think I would ever get over my mother dying a kafira. I can barely fathom losing her if she were a Muslim. May Allah guide her.
            :salams
            Sorry sis, I know i may have come across a bit insensitive so please forgive me for that. ive already lost my father, whom we cremated as per hindu rites, whom I cannot pray for etc and like you, i have the prospect of my mum passing away as a non believer whenever Allah azzawajjal wills for her to go, along with the rest of my siblings. All of whom I love very much and have good relations with. Islam has just helped me deal with these things a lot better thats all. I never said it was easy, but time does help and with Allahs help you do pull through. It may not seem like it at the time.

But as we also know, everyone is different... may Allah azzawajjal make things easy on you an guide your mother to Islam ameen.

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
              The trials and of this this dunya are nothing compared to the trials of the grave. And the trials of the grave are nothing compared to the trials of Yamul Qiyamah. And the trials of Yamul Qiyamah are nothing compared to what awaits one in the Hell Fire.

Comment

DEEP

YA Allah Raa7mataak

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
                  Don't you think what the west is doing right now is worse? :scratch:
                  I think it is the decay from the inside that is a far greater danger than anything outside the Ummah can offer.

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
                    I think one of the greatest trials of the past for the Ummah as a whole, would have been the Mongol invasion and what Ghengis Khan did the the Muslim world.
                    true but these are more on a personal level

in war stricken countries, people lose their wealth and property, lose limbs, lose parents etc

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
                    www.QuranicAudio.com
                    www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                      :salams
                      Sorry sis, I know i may have come across a bit insensitive so please forgive me for that. ive already lost my father, whom we cremated as per hindu rites, whom I cannot pray for etc and like you, i have the prospect of my mum passing away as a non believer whenever Allah azzawajjal wills for her to go, along with the rest of my siblings. All of whom I love very much and have good relations with. Islam has just helped me deal with these things a lot better thats all. I never said it was easy, but time does help and with Allahs help you do pull through. It may not seem like it at the time.

But as we also know, everyone is different... may Allah azzawajjal make things easy on you an guide your mother to Islam ameen.

:jkk:
                      :jkk: I am extremely attached to my mom. It's been just me and her all my life, kind of like the two musketeers lol.
                      Originally posted by abubakarbristol View Post
                      I think it is the decay from the inside that is a far greater danger than anything outside the Ummah can offer.
                      You mean the ignorance or the weak iman of the Muslims, or the bad leaders?

In that video they cut if off while he was still speaking. I know that two of genghis' grandsons accepted Islam, but I never learned how. And why did the leader give up so easily and let it all happen? Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra) would not have let that happen. Still, the west has butchered Muslims by the millions today.. so even though that was horrible then, today is horrible too.. and our leaders are still doing nothing and letting it happen.

Comment

real good thread...

my greatest trial was when my mom was ill i just can't forget those days...i asked ALLAH nthing but my mom's health i cried every single minute...but as they say thr is good n every bad and thr is a hidden wisdom in whatever ALLAH does...
                        i use to fight with her, disobey her though i loved her...but when she was ill i realised what actually a mother is... greatesttttt ever blessing from ALLAH to mankind...now i obey her and take care of her...I LOVE her and i am crazy for her.

Comment

my trials are not on the list
                          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X