Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hijaab attempts and social pressure, brothers and sisters

Originally posted by DarkChocolate View Post
    Why is the concept of hijab so difficult to understand and practise? Q for the sisters.

Would the brothers prefer marrying a woman wearing hijab properly or would they be attracted to those wearing a so-called hijab and making a mockery out of it?
    How many brothers encourage their wives to dress properly outside? How many brothers force their hijabi wives to uncover themselves or dress up outside, and why?
    Q for the brothers.

There are brothers who will try to show off their wives outside as a way of attracting attention and because it makes them feel good about themselves to have a beautiful woman by their side. And if this woman is wearing a tight-fit, camel-humped hijab then he can also boast about the fact she is 'religious' as well as beautiful without actually saying it.

Point of the thread, what is wrong with muslims?!!!? Wear hijab, something plain which covers and conceals the body, does not look attractive in any way. How difficult is that to understand. And then lower your gaze, brothers and sisters. Is that such a difficult concept to get to grips with?
    It's not difficult to understand. It's very clear but usually we have weaknesses as humans and sometimes or rather most of the time we fall prey to following our own desires. So the real issue isn't understanding the hijab but fixing our priorities and understanding our purpose. Once told everyone understands the concept and purpose of hijab and what contradicts it but its usually pressure or ignorance to our purpose in life.

We've got different weaknesses tho it's not a justification it's just so that me and you understand the bigger picture. We've gotta befriend these sisters an advise them nicely an help em out. That's what I've learnt an also to not focus on their bad when speaking with them but to do things in a sugar coated nice sweet chocolate yummy way which will be hard to not accept. Instead of bad mouthing them which I know you're not doing but just raising awareness of the incorrect concept of hijab which is out there

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    -------------------------------------------------------
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7IO0Hlj5Zc

This is a really good video, watch, hopefully fulfills the sugary sweet chocolate yummy way definition, lol. JzkAllah sister FR, good advice.
      Allah is compassionate and He loves compassion in all things. [Hadith]
      :lailah::ahb:

Comment

What about the bright colored hijabs and fancy glittery ones, permissible or no??
        Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
          What about the bright colored hijabs and fancy glittery ones, permissible or no??
          Not permissible to wear in public.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

patterned hijabs anyone!!!!
            but NOT PINK!!!

this is really funny (or not so funny) but back when i was a teenager (i started to wear the hijab then) i used to wear the 'bengali' style triangular shape hijab. Because i didn't come from a big muslim community, and becasuse i was one of the only teenagers who wore a hijab i didn't know about hijab bins, hijab caps etc. i culd never never figure out how other hijabis managed to keep their hijabs on. Mine was always, up, slipping down, hair trying to escape....

and now i'm enlightended!!!! alhamdulillah

Originally posted by DarkChocolate View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7IO0Hlj5Zc

This is a really good video, watch, hopefully fulfills the sugary sweet chocolate yummy way definition, lol. JzkAllah sister FR, good advice.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X