X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lolzzz
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

iv got an idea sis...why dnt we go2 Madam Tussaud's (Wax figure museum) and have them mke us the perfect partner? :rotfl:

i swear, some of the ads for marriage partners r jst ASKING for tht sort of reply!

Ws
      You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony
        iv got an idea sis...why dnt we go2 Madam Tussaud's (Wax figure museum) and have them mke us the perfect partner? :rotfl:

i swear, some of the ads for marriage partners r jst ASKING for tht sort of reply!

Ws
        i didn't know those wax figures actually replied

Comment

Originally posted by EZ
          i didn't know those wax figures actually replied
          who said we want them to talk? :p
          You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Ws
            heheh lool:rotfl: :rotfl:
            would be soo cool,we could have it made entirely as we would want our prince charming to be
            those adds really ask for such kinda replies,if men can act so fussy,time to pay back hehe
            Man knows so much yet does so little...

Comment

who said we want them to talk? :p

That's a point you don't want interuptions when nagging huh?

:D

Comment

Originally posted by EZ
                That's a point you don't want interuptions when nagging huh?

:D
                no...its so tht they dnt hve2 tell us we're wrong..
                we're always right :D

Ws

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

no...its so tht they dnt hve2 tell us we're wrong..
                  we're always right :D

Ws

yeah that's why the problems reading maps. Everything is right :p

Comment

Originally posted by EZ
                    yeah that's why the problems reading maps. Everything is right :p
                    no...the design and layout of the maps r faulty! :p

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

I'm loving Seven's Avatar, plzzz take it off seven, I'm fasting!!!!!!! lol
                      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

green eyes, tall dark and handsome???

Originally posted by outlandish
                        yes! from now on no fat boys for us,we want green eyes,tall,dark and handsome, must have curly hair ,not too fair etc
                        lol would be soo cool:p

I am in knowledge of someone who actually fits that description, but you know he doesn't waste his time registering on a match seeker site.....He just makes his request for a "completion to his deen" thru proper channels of prayer and inshallah he will find his true destiny.....sorry if i sound like a fairy tale not meaning that , really I'm not, it just so happens to be the honest truth :rotfl: !!!!!
                        [FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]“O Commander of the Faithful, our children are the fruits of our hearts and the pillars who support us. We are to them as the sky overhead and the ground below their feet....."[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Intuition
                          I'm loving Seven's Avatar, plzzz take it off seven, I'm fasting!!!!!!! lol
                          actually... it's making me hungry too
                          Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
                          Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

Re: green eyes, tall dark and handsome???

Originally posted by princesssamiyah
                            I am in knowledge of someone who actually fits that description, but you know he doesn't waste his time registering on a match seeker site.....He just makes his request for a "completion to his deen" thru proper channels of prayer and inshallah he will find his true destiny.....sorry if i sound like a fairy tale not meaning that , really I'm not, it just so happens to be the honest truth :rotfl: !!!!!
                            I meant it as a joke lol,afcouse I wasnt serious:p
                            ps. is he still single :p (joking)
                            seriously though I dont think those match making sites are any good,no offense to the brother of this thread,am sure some ppl got married and lived happily after finding each other through those matrimonial sites, but one should always try through mosque,parents afcourse first etc
                            Man knows so much yet does so little...

Comment

Working...
                            X