Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urinating Blood

Re: Urinating Blood

to be honest, I thought you had a problem. Got concerned there a bit my brother.

:jkk: for the post
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Wow.. That's scary..... If peeps today do urinate blood, please go see a doctor (and repent)

JazakAllah for the thread, its interesting :)
      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

And there I was about to give you some advice Or was this a hidden cry for help?

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
          And there I was about to give you some advice Or was this a hidden cry for help?
          Even if it was, the last person i would want advice from is you.

Comment

Salams x--x, they were asking about you in the past members thread. Welcome back, but I suppose this is off topic.

Interesting, but I must seek refuge in Allah from such an affliction. Al hamdulilah for good health, may Allah keep it up for all of us and benefit the ummah with it.
            والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
              Even if it was, the last person i would want advice from is you.
              Don't worry, the advice would have led you to your doom :D

Originally posted by علي View Post
              Salams x--x, they were asking about you in the past members thread. Welcome back, but I suppose this is off topic.
              Just saw it now, so much love for me

Comment

what does this mean

the prophets didn't urinate blood
                "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X