The Global Sodomite (Gay/Homosexual) Agenda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Homosexuality a choice or not?

Desires (whether homosexual or heterosexual) are not a choice. Acting upon desires is a choice. Fulfilling desires the haraam way is a choice, avoiding haraam acts for the sake of your deen is a choice.
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by abcdefghij View Post
      I was talking to someone and these are his words:

So like what.. Is homosexuality not a choice ?
      Clearly a choice.
      Just because someone gets negative attention does not mean they didn't choose the act. Many people make choices that bring them negative attention.
      It's a choice because Allah made a man and a woman when it comes to attraction; not a man and a man.
      Yes, certain circumstances CAN make a person feel attracted to the same gender that's why there is also protection of awrah between same gender (even though it is less than that of apposite gender).
      Some of the reasons (I think) there is an increase of homosexuals are:

1. Too much exposure of bodies/skin (even same gender should avoid looking at each other).
      2. Sympathy and acceptance of the act which encourages more people. There is a harsh punishment in Islam for acting on it in order to clean society and prevent others from following the same path.
      3. Too much touching (becoming common for girls to touch each other inappropriately)
      4. In some societies, girls dress and undress in front of each other, and boys do the same in front of each other. That's a NO NO in Islam. Being the same gender does NOT mean there are no limits.
      5. Today, when a person has some hormonal imbalance that may cause some higher dose of estrogen in some men or higher testosterone in some women, because homosexuality is becoming accepting in these societies, people automatically link this medical problem to being homosexual.
      6. Allah knows best.

Islam gives guide lines to avoid things like this as well. It is not within the nature of humans to feel this.
      So if for whatever reason a person feels some attraction to the same gender, lower your gaze and don't act upon it.
      *"None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."* [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
      "Mindless are those who only jump when told to jump, cry when told to cry, and laugh when told to laugh. Indeed, they are but sheep." TheStrivingUmmi

Comment

• Re: An Open Letter to American Muslims on Same-Sex Marriage

Originally posted by drac16 View Post
        Debate? lol

there is no debate. It's wrong. If you rebel against Allah's ruling, you are only storing up wrath on Judgment Day.
        Noted.

Comment

• Re: U.S. Supreme Court finds constitutional right to gay marriage

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
          Yes, so in the 'religion' of Christianity, gay marriages are haram - In the 'religion' of Islam, gay marriages are haram - In the 'religion' of the US, gay marriages are halal. The difference is in the rulings but the point is that there is a ruling.

Any ruling on what is halal or haram is by definition 'religious'. You can call it what ever you want - religion; morals; ethics; equality; etc. but it doesn't change the fact that a law has been ordained on the people which they must submit to.
          No, Your assumption that everything is religious is just an assumption, a point of view.

You insist on calling the US a "religion" and to me that makes no sense. The US is not (pardon my spelling) Dar-Es-Salaam, and I hope it never is.

The State is the State and it has no authority over any religion. No religion has authority outside it's adherents. It works.

"the people must submit to"....what exactly am I and my fellow Americans being forced to submit to, in your view? Accepting the right of gay people to get married?

Comment

Originally posted by DannyBoy View Post
            No, Your assumption that everything is religious is just an assumption, a point of view...
            A point of view that you cannot refute.

"the people must submit to"....what exactly am I and my fellow Americans being forced to submit to, in your view? Accepting the right of gay people to get married?
            The laws of the land starting with the constitution. You can't opt out of the law therefore you are subjugated or you get punished. The same as everywhere else. You submit willingly though which is not through force but choice. The same as any 'system of governance; or 'way of life'.

...The US is not (pardon my spelling) Dar-Es-Salaam, and I hope it never is.

The State is the State and it has no authority over any religion. No religion has authority outside it's adherents. It works...
            Not sure what this bit means. Sounds like gibberish.

Comment

A point of view that you cannot refute.

And you cannot prove. Stalemate.

The laws of the land starting with the constitution. You can't opt out of the law therefore you are subjugated or you get punished. The same as everywhere else. You submit willingly though which is not through force but choice. The same as any 'system of governance; or 'way of life'.

It's the right to get married! How does it subjugate me? I'm already taken, how does this hurt me?

Not sure what this bit means. Sounds like gibberish.

We're even then, I've had the same impression from you more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyBoy View Post

We're even then, I've had the same impression from you more than once.
                I've given my reasoning but you choose to stick you're fingers in your ears and start crying instead of responding to my points. I'm not sure if you're just pretending to be thick in order to troll but you are required to follow laws either through choice or by force. That's doesn't mean that every single law is applicable to you but you either agree with laws (as you do in this particular case - not sure why) or you disagree with laws in which case it's tough luck. The fact that I'm having to explain this to you tells me that this may be a little too much for you to take in. You are an American afer all.

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                  Desires (whether homosexual or heterosexual) are not a choice. Acting upon desires is a choice. Fulfilling desires the haraam way is a choice, avoiding haraam acts for the sake of your deen is a choice.
                  word
                  sigpic

Comment

I've given my reasoning but you choose to stick you're fingers in your ears and start crying instead of responding to my points. I'm not sure if you're just pretending to be thick in order to troll but you are required to follow laws either through choice or by force. That's doesn't mean that every single law is applicable to you but you either agree with laws (as you do in this particular case - not sure why) or you disagree with laws in which case it's tough luck. The fact that I'm having to explain this to you tells me that this may be a little too much for you to take in. You are an American afer all.
                    What is your citizenship? I am betting you won't answer.

Comment

You are reported...This is what happens when someone goes out for illegal relations esp homo relations...they throw out morality out of window and call themselves civikised..May Allah wipe you out from history amin...moron..
                      Last edited by Jenicca; 20-07-15, 03:37 PM.
                      ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
                        You are reported...This is what happens when someone goes out for illegal relations esp homo relations...they throw out morality out of window and call themselves civikised..May Allah wipe you out from history amin...moron..
                        Sister can I kindly request that you edit your post. Nobody wants to read what the banned member has to say. jazakallah khair

Comment

Originally posted by Basil_1 View Post
                          Sister can I kindly request that you edit your post. Nobody wants to read what the banned member has to say. jazakallah khair
                          Thankfully mods have edited it already...
                          ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

• Re: punishment for Gays and other homosexual in the Quran and the Sunnah.

It is understood that homosexual acts are haram, but what is the worst sin? Idolarity, that is the only sin that Allah will not forgive. As for Ga claiming to be muslim, usually that understand the act itself is what you get punished for, so there are some that are gay a d still try to oil the sun to please Allah. At this point Muslims are under fire around the world, i have heard that the LGBT community even stands up for the muslims in the west. We dont have to hate the homosexual himself, but hate his actions of homosexuality. Or else we wont get far in world world is spiraling down.

Comment

Working...
                            X