The Global Sodomite (Gay/Homosexual) Agenda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Global Sodomite (Gay/Homosexual) Agenda

There are many people here like "Bintul Huda" who stated in the other post that there is nothing punishable to have gay thoughts or express oneself as a homosexual. . We have shown this in full details. the claims of the likes of Binntul huda are WRONG and GO against the teachings of the Quran and the Sunnah.

Allah's apostle(saw) is reported to have said,"A sodomist is a subject of divine curse."

He added," the angels of all the seven heavens curse a sodomist."

The Prophet also stated," The faith of a sodomist is unacceptable."

The Prophet(saw) said, "Allah(swt) does not even look at a person who commit sodomy."

He also stated,"When sodomy becomes popular amongst the people, then God forsakes them even if they are trapped in a jungle-in other words God is not in need of such a nation."

Moreover one of the signs of the last days is the increase in homosexuality. It should be known that the reason why the gays have become bold enough to state that their homosexual tendency is something natural is because of the anti-morality human right group who preach gay tolerance and promote God's wrath. The only way to cure the gays and likes of cameron is to publicly execute gays in a horrible and brutal way in order to install fear and terror in the hearts of the rest of the gay community. This way this menance can be eliminated and humanity remains protected from such afflictions.
    Last edited by muawiyah; 20-08-02, 04:54 AM.
    Please Re-update your Signature

"The only way to cure the gays and likes of cameron is to publicly execute gays in a horrible and brutal way in order to install fear and terror in the hearts of the rest of the gay community. This way this menance can be eliminated and humanity remains protected from such afflictions."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh now I understand! I'm amazed that this has never been picked up on before. The simplicity of the solution has been staring at us for an eternity and we have all been too blind to see the truth.

Now let me just check that I've got this one right....execute them in a horrible and brutal way then the rest of them will be too scared to be gay anymore! Brilliant problem solved in one fell swoop!

When and where is the first Witch....sorry Gay to be burned?

Comment

expat, look thru the hype and see the wisdom

look at countries where sodomites are allowed free roam, is there even a problem in your eyes, or is this all under the banner of freedom?
      .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

i have a question......

If Allah hates gays so much, why are people born gay? Homosexuality IS NOT a learned behavior. People are born that way. Why would Allah create something he despised?!!!!

Comment

first off, thats only a theory

second, Allah created good and evil, but good is from Allah and evil is from our own hands

Allah creates and everyone must return to Him, He shall not be questioned, but we will be questioned

Allah has infinite wisdom, we have a speck of knowledge, with little wisdom

its better that you accept Allah as your Lord and stop questioning your creator
          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

ASA,

No-one is born gay, that's merely a theory thrown around by the homosexuals themselves to try and justify their deviant behaviour.

'Oh, it's not my fault i'm a poop pirate, I was born that way"

You CHOOSE to be homosexual or pedophile, there is nothing inherent that forces you to be like this.

Can you provide me with solid proof that homosexuality is somehow genetic? Do homosexuals share common DNA similiarities that non-Homo's don't??

Personally, I prefer the Talibans punishment for gays.

WS

Comment

Originally posted by caliph

You CHOOSE to be homosexual or pedophile
              And why exactly are you comparing homosexuality to paedophillia?

Comment

pedophile are gay aren't they?

sure they are

tell us about it magicman :)

Comment

Read this........

http://www.gayreading.com/lifestyles/muslim.html

Comment

i would rather not read something called gayreading.com

:)

but i am sure you get your kicks there

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul Haq

sure they are

tell us about it magicman :) [/B]
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cue another informed and well reasoned debate.

Comment

:) its wrong...nothing to debate...through them off a cliff or building...

Comment

I compare them because they are both deviant acts involving sodomy (in male cases obviously and female possibly)

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul Haq
                            So when male paedophilles rape little girls, they're actually gay?

Comment

Ingoring the main issue, magicman?

Do Homosexuals share a common DNA trait that is missing from non-Homosexuals? If no, how can you say that it's genetic?

Don't avoid the main issue by focusing on smaller, non-important ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X