Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In love with a guy whos in love with somebody else too...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinobot
    replied
    Re: In love with a guy whos in love with somebody else too...

I love it absolutely love it when sisters say

he's got a beard and i love his understanding of islam.

Wallahi i swear i have never seen such stupidity and naviety before. You think a man who professes to know his deen would be busy talking to a girl let alone two for months and months?

Sister go chase after him and watch your life become pointless and useless in the end

he's using you and will use you in the end.

If you want to be used then go ahead. If you have some karama and dignity then you will cut off every contact with him and move on

Leave a comment:

• Lost-Sheep
    replied

Click image for larger version

Name:	one-way-nikah-or-nothing1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	10736893

Leave a comment:

• ceeri_sista
    replied

Just a word of advice for the future in sha' Allah. It is best if you have a mahram with you at all times when you are having a conversation with a potential.
    Because this is where the problem started.

Look at this as a blessing, it would have been way worse if he told you about this after marriage. Your feelings might be hurt for a while, but in sha' Allah you will get over it. He would have been a lousy husband anyway.

Leave a comment:

• |Sister|
    replied

:salams

Sister, I assume you are in pain and no offense is meant, but why on earth would you ever want to marry a guy who has relationships with women outside of marriage? The fact he's in love with a kafira and wants to get back with her shows his level of deen.

Forget him and search for a religious husband who fears Allah regarding women and zina...

Leave a comment:

• n0.n4m3
    replied

he's using you as back up.

Leave a comment:

• gamma
    replied

Asalamulkum wrb

Dear sister I am so sorry to hear the situation you are in and I pray Allah swt helps bring ease and solace to your heart. Sister you need to run and run fast and say Allhumdulliah that Allah swt has saved you from something. Please stop talking to the brother and focus on yourself and your relationship with Allah swt that is where you will find true happiness and contentment. Sister you are the brothers back-up plan so if everything does not work out with the non-Muslim sister than he will have you. Will you be able to live in a marriage happily knowing your husband did not want to marry you? Sister I am sure your heart hurts when you feel like crying or feel upset read to rakat salat and Allah swt will be there for you. Please sister do not let a brother take advantage of you and use sweet words to woo you, he should have married you a very long time ago but he didn't. Put all your faith in Allah swt and if marriage to this brother is meant to be than Allah swt will facilitate it and if it is not than be content in the knowledge that something better will come your way.

Leave a comment:

• inprogress
    replied

There is no goodness in this situation, the only reason it is confusing to you is because of your feeling for him. Cut ties and fight hard against your emotions.

Leave a comment:

• purple89
    replied

I just don't understand some people and I say that a lot but i genuinely don't.

Leave a comment:

• sims
    replied

You are an option to fall back on because you are letting him treat you as an option. In case things don't work out with the other girl he will have you waiting for him...is that what you want? I think deep down you know it's not right. Your feelings are clouding your judgement. He is not worth your time..I think it's best if you cut all ties with him and focus on yourself. It will be hard, and you will be hurt but in the end it is best for you. You need a pious muslim brother who will do it the halal way with you and treat you as his number one and not as his option. Insha'Allah I hope it all works out.

Leave a comment:

• .Kid.
    replied

Originally posted by Sis_Asiya View Post
    what starts in bad ends in bad
    ↑↑↑

Leave a comment:

• Bismil
    replied

Look I do not want to mix my words and call black as grey.

The honest truth is that most men specially Asians are attracted to reverts. This guy is no exception. He will do all to try and marry her and hope that she accepts Islam.
    One more thing I tell you , if you ask him why he is marrying a revert ......... he will give various reasons like

" Well , she is new to Islam I need to guide her "

" She has left her faith and accepted new thing , it needs strong iman "

" I want to help her in her new faith by been close to her "

etc etc etc...................

Now , just imagine if that girl was a black revert , then he would not have said those things .......... why????

Does those reasons not fit with black reverts also?

Leave a comment:

• MoMo.
    replied

Originally posted by just_a_muslimah View Post
    i really need some sort of practical advice what to do...
    If you have any sense, you'll forget about him and move on.

Leave a comment:

• Sis_Asiya
    replied

what starts in bad ends in bad

Leave a comment:

• Slave4akhirah
    replied

:wswrwb:

sis, forget about the dude. This is not right, this behaviour. When you are speaking to a potential, it is not ok to be speaking to another one and then tell one to hang around. Sorry, this is not ok. Allah azzawajjal has done you good by bringing light to this behaviour of his, prior to marriage. Count your blessings, forget him, and in shaa Allah, there will be someone who will show you sincerity and treat you the way you should be treated.

It is not about him having one or two or more wives, of course that is permitted, but it is his attitude, would he accpet this behaviour if a guy was doing this to his sister? Do you see? I doubt he would.

May Allah azzawajjal make things easy on you sis ameeen

Leave a comment:

• mabz
    replied

walikum salam

so this guy understands islam? right........

forget him, you can clearly see, that if he forgets this girl, and marries you, you dont know that one day, he might do the same thing whilst your married. Trust me, the way this all began, is not going to end good. Theres hundred of stories like yours, and they all pretty much end bad. Dont ruin your life for that guy, your worth more than the other girl... cuz you believe in ALLAH glory be to him, and she dont.. nuff said
    Last edited by mabz; 13-01-13, 10:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X