X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: argan oil/morroccan oil

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
    :salams

jazak allahu khayr brother, but I have tried various things, and im happy with my situation alhamdulillah and therefore no longer want any remedies.

am happy to stick with my black seed oil, duas and honey.
    you know i did blackseed oil for a while and it stopped my hair from falling out alot and I had the thickest hair I ever had in my life while I was doing it. I wish I couldve stuck to it and maybe inshallah I will do it again soon,but first I want to try neeli oil looool but yah it worked great for me. I should really do it again.

and honey is good for hair makes it soft and healthy!

Comment

well i just ended up getting black seed oil screw the neeli one i guess. oh well its sunnah anyway might as well use that one instead.

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
        you know i did blackseed oil for a while and it stopped my hair from falling out alot and I had the thickest hair I ever had in my life while I was doing it. I wish I couldve stuck to it and maybe inshallah I will do it again soon,but first I want to try neeli oil looool but yah it worked great for me. I should really do it again.

and honey is good for hair makes it soft and healthy!
        alhamdulillah for black seed oil, though tbh, im actually havin teaspoon of it morning n evenin and sometimes i do the honey in hot water n drink it ...as for putting stuff on my hair....im bored of it lol and although i currently cant see no new growth the condition of the hair i got is a lot nicer alhamdulillah since a week ago :)

Comment

well i just ended up getting black seed oil screw the neeli one i guess. oh well its sunnah anyway might as well use that one instead.
          :up: :love:

Comment

alhamdulillah for black seed oil, though tbh, im actually havin teaspoon of it morning n evenin and sometimes i do the honey in hot water n drink it ...as for putting stuff on my hair....im bored of it lol and although i currently cant see no new growth the condition of the hair i got is a lot nicer alhamdulillah since a week ago :)
            dont think these oils will bring new hairs,theyll just help to stop the unessecery hair fall. i cant drink it blah

Comment

dont think these oils will bring new hairs,theyll just help to stop the unessecery hair fall. i cant drink it blah

ha ha ya drinkiin it... i jus do it like its medicine lool

Comment

ha ha ya drinkiin it... i jus do it like its medicine lool
                loool i cant,id rather put it on top:p i eat the seeds though i swollow them whole no taste,just like garlic i swollow it whole like a bills hahaha

Comment

loool i cant,id rather put it on top:p i eat the seeds though i swollow them whole no taste,just like garlic i swollow it whole like a bills hahaha
                  would the seeds have same effect as the oil do you know sis? (trying to help the taste factor for me here lol)

Comment

would the seeds have same effect as the oil do you know sis? (trying to help the taste factor for me here lol)
                    yah its same exact thing only in seed form sweety

Comment

yah its same exact thing only in seed form sweety
                      ok cool ill try and get some then in shaa Allah , and maybe jus use the oil on hair :D :jkk:

Comment

ok cool ill try and get some then in shaa Allah , and maybe jus use the oil on hair :D :jkk:
                        inshallah:love::love::love:

Comment

I use Argan oil and love it. Wat a noticeable difference it makes. Don't use too much or hair gets heavy. Literally the size of a coin depending in hair length and texture.
                          Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

I have been a long time user of shampoo style Argan oil for hair growth because, it just seemed my hair was taking a long time to grow out to the length I wanted after cutting it to 8 inches long or so. It definitely made my hair stronger, although it's hard to tell how much faster it made it grow. I even started using the pure argan oil on my face. It cleared up some acne breakout problems I was having. I have experience as well, this new year will mark my third year I have been using Argan oil in my hair many times each week.

Comment

I have been trying to keep my hair 100% natural for about three years now, and that is why I'm loving Argan oil. The Argan oil keeps my hair strong as heck and prevents dryness issues I was having for so many years. I have been using a pure organic one for my hair and have been diluting the same stuff for my skin. I have had mixed results with my face but my hair is so much higher quality now. I'll definitely keep the Argan oil in my beauty routine for now, but will also keep an open mind if I come across something that I like more.

Comment

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
                                I use Argan oil and love it. Wat a noticeable difference it makes. Don't use too much or hair gets heavy. Literally the size of a coin depending in hair length and texture.
                                I have at times used Argan oil three days in a row, and I didn't notice that my hair was getting too heavy. Coconut oil on the other hand makes my hair heavier than argan oil.

Comment

Working...
                                X