X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: argan oil/morroccan oil

:salams

anyways jus an update

ive stopped my consults with derm and going for treatment for my AA.

Im leavin it with Allah azzawajjal so , if its meant to be fixed for me, it will, ifnot, it wont. So, ya, if I ever marry, hubz gonna jus have to accept this is how it is for me and get over it, cos im sick of the guinea pig syndrome of trying all kindsa treatments to no avail. well, its not conclusive that any treatment is working or whtehr its jus my body doing what it wants.

No, my situation hasnot improved, it has worsened in fact alhamdulillah, hence another reason i dont want to have no more steroid injections, or any immuen therapy nonsense alhamdulillah :)

I dunno if its the right decision or not, but i know there is good in everything even if i dont understand it so AA can go to hell i aint stressin over it! alhamdulillah :)

i eat well, im active and keep my mind on deen mostly alhamdulillah what more could i need, i got Allah azzawajjal :)

Comment

im going to be using neeli oil its supposed to stop hair falling out so when i use it ill come here and let you know if it does work,ive heard good things about it so we shall see inshallah

Comment

:wswrwb:

May Allah grant you shifaa sister.. <3 Make lots of du'aa, sometimes we think something is impossible, but remember nothing is impossible for Allah azza wa jal. May Allah cure you, and provide for you, ameen ya rabb.

I really liked using Argan oil, but it's expensive, I only used it cause I was given it. I really wish I didn't use it all so fast... It smells so good too.
        اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post

anyways jus an update

ive stopped my consults with derm and going for treatment for my AA.

Im leavin it with Allah azzawajjal so , if its meant to be fixed for me, it will, ifnot, it wont. So, ya, if I ever marry, hubz gonna jus have to accept this is how it is for me and get over it, cos im sick of the guinea pig syndrome of trying all kindsa treatments to no avail. well, its not conclusive that any treatment is working or whtehr its jus my body doing what it wants.

No, my situation hasnot improved, it has worsened in fact alhamdulillah, hence another reason i dont want to have no more steroid injections, or any immuen therapy nonsense alhamdulillah :)

I dunno if its the right decision or not, but i know there is good in everything even if i dont understand it so AA can go to hell i aint stressin over it! alhamdulillah :)

i eat well, im active and keep my mind on deen mostly alhamdulillah what more could i need, i got Allah azzawajjal :)
          :masha:

Comment

Comment

it will say if its pure,itll say pure organic first cold pressed virgin argan oil, argania spinosa. its an expensive oil and the more ounces you get the more expensive itll be. i got 4 ounces for like 20bucks :( its liquid gold the way i see it anyway. itll have this nutty flavour to it when u smell it.

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                it will say if its pure,itll say pure organic first cold pressed virgin argan oil, argania spinosa. its an expensive oil and the more ounces you get the more expensive itll be. i got 4 ounces for like 20bucks :( its liquid gold the way i see it anyway. itll have this nutty flavour to it when u smell it.

Comment

i got mine from ebay,its the cheapest one i found on the net and its from a berber seller too. http://www.ebay.com/sch/berberdirect...84.m1439.l2654

Comment

i got mine from ebay,its the cheapest one i found on the net and its from a berber seller too. http://www.ebay.com/sch/berberdirect...84.m1439.l2654
                    :jkk::up:

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewater View Post
                      :jkk::up:
                      no problem:D

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamad View Post
                        :start:

Now this is the Aisha we all like, what happened to her!

All recent posts are mean.... I'm afraid for Sister Aisha!

Her reply will probably be: Don't be afraid for me I don't need you or anyone to be afraid for me!

But her reply should be: I understand why you are worried, don't worry Akhi, I've just been having a bad couple of weeks. I apologize in advance for anything I will say, and I apologize for anything I have said to make you feel bad or that sounded mean and heartless.

:jkk: for your concern. Make dua'a for me, m3 al Salamah.

Hopefully she'll reply with #2, If she replies with #1, then I'm going to be very sad :/
                        lol yur crazy

Comment

lol yur crazy

^_^
                          To all the Muslims. I am your brother and I love you all for the sake of Allah. May Allah unite the Muslimeen; Ameen.

Comment

Google narson skin becaues they often have 60% off sales.

my mom uses it on her joints and finds it really useful for ht pain. not sure if this is a psychosomatic thing but it works for her.

Has anyone tried this for a few weeks/months? and if so, what are the results? (with regards to hair)

I know sis Aisha has used it and has given me a good review of it :love: :)
                            (not doubtin you btw sis just scopin for more postive feedbacks)

lol just wanted to see if i could get more feedback before i spend my money on the product cos its not that cheap ....ive seen the adverts on the shopping channel, am lil skeptical..so if any peeps got real experience using it...share your thoughts please in shaa Allah :)

:jkk:

edit:sorry, i should have added, i suffer from alopecia areata, and things have worsened somewhat alhamdulillah, i just am interested in the benefits of it for hair in general , ive tried a lot of things to no avail, and yes, i do have a dermatologist too, but turns out, im not having much joy with conventional options ... ive tried all kinds of oils
                            (coconut , olive, almond, castor et al) onion jiuce( yes trust me i have) garlic jiuce(and yes to this also) aloevera stuff, hair masks, i dunno you name it i prob tried it, my diet is as good as can be, i rarely eat outside food, i eat home made stuff ...i came across the argan oil being amazing for hair, and obvs , given my situation, id like to try it if it will be of benefit. Im not expecting people to know what benefits it would have with regards to alopecia, but comments with regards to how it has left the overall health of their hair would help me out

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Has anyone tried this for a few weeks/months? and if so, what are the results? (with regards to hair)

I know sis Aisha has used it and has given me a good review of it :love: :)
                              (not doubtin you btw sis just scopin for more postive feedbacks)

lol just wanted to see if i could get more feedback before i spend my money on the product cos its not that cheap ....ive seen the adverts on the shopping channel, am lil skeptical..so if any peeps got real experience using it...share your thoughts please in shaa Allah :)

:jkk:

edit:sorry, i should have added, i suffer from alopecia areata, and things have worsened somewhat alhamdulillah, i just am interested in the benefits of it for hair in general , ive tried a lot of things to no avail, and yes, i do have a dermatologist too, but turns out, im not having much joy with conventional options ... ive tried all kinds of oils
                              (coconut , olive, almond, castor et al) onion jiuce( yes trust me i have) garlic jiuce(and yes to this also) aloevera stuff, hair masks, i dunno you name it i prob tried it, my diet is as good as can be, i rarely eat outside food, i eat home made stuff ...i came across the argan oil being amazing for hair, and obvs , given my situation, id like to try it if it will be of benefit. Im not expecting people to know what benefits it would have with regards to alopecia, but comments with regards to how it has left the overall health of their hair would help me out
                              have you ever tried garlic and onions, cut them & rub them on your head ? do you have any anemia?
                              ------ You want to destroy american ambassies, but you can't even make jihad u nafs to stop drinking Coca Cola. muslims these days. -------------

Comment

Originally posted by Alem View Post
                                have you ever tried garlic and onions, cut them & rub them on your head ? do you have any anemia?

jazak allahu khayr brother, but I have tried various things, and im happy with my situation alhamdulillah and therefore no longer want any remedies.

am happy to stick with my black seed oil, duas and honey.

Comment

Working...
                                X