argan oil/morroccan oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: argan oil/morroccan oil

Argan oil is quite good for those with skin conditions. Also good for the hair, a good product for brothers who wish to grow their hair long.

Comment

I LOVE argan oil :D I use it almost every time I was my hair. After I've washed my hair, I rub a small blob into my hands then rub it through the lengths of my hair.

I have a leave-in conditioner too, which I picked up in TK Maxx. I leave it on my hair for about an hour then wash off. If I use both together, then my hair dries so silky and soft. I did it the other night, and the day after I struggled to tie my hair into a bun because my hair was so slippery and silky, it just kept falling out the bobble :D

Pure coconut oil is also good for the hair. I rub it into my hair and leave it in over night, and wash in the morning. It smells yum too

Comment

Originally posted by Rainyday View Post
        I LOVE argan oil :D I use it almost every time I was my hair. After I've washed my hair, I rub a small blob into my hands then rub it through the lengths of my hair.

I have a leave-in conditioner too, which I picked up in TK Maxx. I leave it on my hair for about an hour then wash off. If I use both together, then my hair dries so silky and soft. I did it the other night, and the day after I struggled to tie my hair into a bun because my hair was so slippery and silky, it just kept falling out the bobble :D

Pure coconut oil is also good for the hair. I rub it into my hair and leave it in over night, and wash in the morning. It smells yum too
        I love coconut oil too I use parachute brand and dabur vatika brand too,works amazing.

Inshallah soon im going to get some neeli oil to stop shedding but I got to wait for warmer months to use that one.

Comment

Argan oil is the best. When I went to morocco I went to an Argan oil factory and subhanAllah, the women there work so hard it takes a week to make a litre!!!
          http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Comment

Originally posted by sis_on_sunnah View Post
            Argan oil is the best. When I went to morocco I went to an Argan oil factory and subhanAllah, the women there work so hard it takes a week to make a litre!!!
            Thats why its like the most expensive oil lol I only use a drop of it after a shower,,its too expensive:p

Comment

For the UK folk - My mum bought me some argan oil and I used it a few times and thought wow, this is amazing! I asked her where did she buy it and she said Primark! It was only 2.50. It's maybe not pure argan oil (I can't be bothered to fetch the bottle to check) but it's by a brand called Hask. It might be a good alternative to the more expensive brands I've heard about.

Comment

i have to share this!!
                ok so last few days four new patches of missing hair have come...well hello :) and i got this huge huge one which was gettin better but is now gettin worse loool AA is so unpredictable!
                however whats amazing is .................i gave myself a hair cut!!!! like just a couple hours ago!! and im so pleased with the results!!!
                no style to my hair can hide all my patches now (not cos of the haircut btw) its a bit too extensive now to hide it all really, one or two or three will peep out....yes it is a bit of an alien head situation :P alhamdulillah!
                but my own haircut , first time ever.. cha ching! never gonna go hairdressers again alhamdulillah!!!

appreicate all the responses for the argan oil!! i think ima get my hands on some on friday in shaa Allah!
                Last edited by Slave4akhirah; 10-01-13, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                  :salams

Has anyone tried this for a few weeks/months? and if so, what are the results? (with regards to hair)

I know sis Aisha has used it and has given me a good review of it :love: :)
                  (not doubtin you btw sis just scopin for more postive feedbacks)

lol just wanted to see if i could get more feedback before i spend my money on the product cos its not that cheap ....ive seen the adverts on the shopping channel, am lil skeptical..so if any peeps got real experience using it...share your thoughts please in shaa Allah :)

:jkk:

edit:sorry, i should have added, i suffer from alopecia areata, and things have worsened somewhat alhamdulillah, i just am interested in the benefits of it for hair in general , ive tried a lot of things to no avail, and yes, i do have a dermatologist too, but turns out, im not having much joy with conventional options ... ive tried all kinds of oils
                  (coconut , olive, almond, castor et al) onion jiuce( yes trust me i have) garlic jiuce(and yes to this also) aloevera stuff, hair masks, i dunno you name it i prob tried it, my diet is as good as can be, i rarely eat outside food, i eat home made stuff ...i came across the argan oil being amazing for hair, and obvs , given my situation, id like to try it if it will be of benefit. Im not expecting people to know what benefits it would have with regards to alopecia, but comments with regards to how it has left the overall health of their hair would help me out

The pure stuff can be found in south morocan madinas , they will crush the nuts in front of you extracting the oil ,

Can't get any fresher than that ,

Great for skin

Comment

I used argan oil and adore it ...What a beautiful gift of nature which makes people beautiful..I used it on my skin, hair, face and nails and it made me shining..there are many brands which i used but now a days i am using pura d'or oil ....its look awesome and works amazingly just see here http://www.puradoroil.com/..argan oil changes my life ...O God ! i love you..

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                      Thats why its like the most expensive oil lol I only use a drop of it after a shower,,its too expensive:p
                      :start:

Now this is the Aisha we all like, what happened to her!

All recent posts are mean.... I'm afraid for Sister Aisha!

Her reply will probably be: Don't be afraid for me I don't need you or anyone to be afraid for me!

But her reply should be: I understand why you are worried, don't worry Akhi, I've just been having a bad couple of weeks. I apologize in advance for anything I will say, and I apologize for anything I have said to make you feel bad or that sounded mean and heartless.

:jkk: for your concern. Make dua'a for me, m3 al Salamah.

Hopefully she'll reply with #2, If she replies with #1, then I'm going to be very sad :/
                      :start:
                      To all the Muslims. I am your brother and I love you all for the sake of Allah. May Allah unite the Muslimeen; Ameen.

Comment

AssalaamuAlakum sister, if u want ur hair to grow, u cud use this thing called hair formula 37 or hairfinity(altho u'll have to take it out of the capsule)... They are vitamins dat guarantee hair growth with no side effects.
                        N also morrocan oil is reali gud, a friend of mine used it, n her hair grew lyk 2 inches in a few months

Comment

im doing rhassoul clay washes now on my hair and face and i have to say ..*muah* beautiful and soft,,rhassoul and argan oil is :up: and :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                            im doing rhassoul clay washes now on my hair and face and i have to say ..*muah* beautiful and soft,,rhassoul and argan oil is :up: and :inlove:
                            mashaAllah :love:

aisha you always tryin some new thing (well mostly new to me :p)

never heard ofthis clay either

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                              mashaAllah :love:

aisha you always tryin some new thing (well mostly new to me :p)

never heard ofthis clay either
                              haha always

its from morocco u use it to clean your hair and skin. its really nice

Comment

Salam Alaikom,
                                I bought it from the firm from its origin Essaouira Morocco its so pure organic cosmetic argane oil, its amazing for the skin and for hair, but you should keep using it till you see result as some sisters mentionned. If you living in the UK I can delivere it for you and cheaper then marketing argan oil in the market which is not even real.

Comment

Working...
                                X