how to wake up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to wake up

download this https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...larmclock.math ud be a fool if u answer the questions n go back to sleep lol

Re: how to wake up

I've got an app similar to that...

and yes, I have answered the questions correctly, and then gone back to sleep...
    وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
    Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

If you really want to wake up then try the "Sonic Bomb".

Comment

you guys need to get this
        http://www.amazon.co.uk/Suck-Almond-.../dp/B000PWLTNA

it is so loud, it works honestly.
        "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
        (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
        He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

My ears are stubborn to alarm sounds. I've got the loudest Scotland bagpipe ringtone (now deleted), fire alarm-like ringtones, and whatnot, they all fail.

Yet I find myself that INTENTION is the bestest wake up alarm in the world. So if you wanna sleep, have an extremely strong intention like "I gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta wake up at 5 AM for fajr!!!!!!!!!! Damn you if you're not awaken at 5 AM!!!!! Damn you if you wake up more than 5 AM!!!". I tried this when I slept at 3 AM, and I really wake up at 4, or 5 AM with no trouble ;)

Secondly, in Isha prayer, make dua that Allah will wake you up at X AM. Then repeat the dua again prior to sleep. It works :up:
          :GB_bonesrock:
          And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Caffeine injections, the only solution.

Comment

Originally posted by arachnide View Post
              My ears are stubborn to alarm sounds. I've got the loudest Scotland bagpipe ringtone (now deleted), fire alarm-like ringtones, and whatnot, they all fail.

Yet I find myself that INTENTION is the bestest wake up alarm in the world. So if you wanna sleep, have an extremely strong intention like "I gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta wake up at 5 AM for fajr!!!!!!!!!! Damn you if you're not awaken at 5 AM!!!!! Damn you if you wake up more than 5 AM!!!". I tried this when I slept at 3 AM, and I really wake up at 4, or 5 AM with no trouble ;)

Secondly, in Isha prayer, make dua that Allah will wake you up at X AM. Then repeat the dua again prior to sleep. It works :up:
              :jkk: I will try this tonight.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X