Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So um, yeah guys, if you ever see a penguin, tickle it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So um, yeah guys, if you ever see a penguin, tickle it.

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
    There are penguins in South Africa and some in Australia/New Zealand, so it's not really cruelty if it's not in snow. Just the way Allah made them subhanAllah.
    Wow, :jkk:, I did NOT know that!

You should one up bro mirror more often, it's proving to be a valuable learning experience >____>

Also this means there's hope for you guys who want penguins now, they can live in some pretty hot and dry places it seems, niiiiice.
    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
      do animals get into the after life?
      How do they get there, they don't work hard at good behaviour lulz

I hope spiders and dogs don't go there.
      animals will be judged between themselves on the day of judgement but then they are turned into dust.
      "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
      (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
      He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

it's so cuuttee :love:
        "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
        (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
        He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
          do animals get into the after life?
          How do they get there, they don't work hard at good behaviour lulz

I hope spiders and dogs don't go there.

I heard they just go puffff and they disappear but i hope we can still wish for them in jennah :D
          yeah and judged between.
          Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a Gift thats why we call it The Present :)

Comment

it's cute... but this penguin is cuter.
            Has music so mute the vid

Comment

^Ahaaa, I have seen that before but have since forgotten it, though how I could forget it I do not know. It is indeed very good, but not as crazy as the one I posted. Still though at the end there he was starting to approach that level :rofl1:

Ah, gotta love these penguins. Under-appreciated really, never considered their hilarious side. Let's face it, what we see on nature documentaries when it comes to penguins usually means --> They live one tough life, al hamdulilah in any case.
              والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                There are penguins in South Africa and some in Australia/New Zealand, so it's not really cruelty if it's not in snow. Just the way Allah made them subhanAllah.
                And there are penguins in Madagascar, no?
                :GB_bonesrock:
                And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

love watching that, made my day
                  DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

Originally posted by arachnide View Post
                    And there are penguins in Madagascar, no?
                    skipper,rico, private n kowalski that video was so cute!

Comment

Awww that's the cutest thing I've ever seen. Allah's creation is truly beautiful.
                      Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by علي:4948829
                        They should switch to only recognizing Arabic day names, we wouldn't have this "Y" problem anymore.

and for those who dnt speak it

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post

Lol look at how happy it got, Subhaan Allah.

:rofl1:
                          SO thats what you been upto eh?

you Penguin Tickler ...

:jkk:
                          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X