Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So um, yeah guys, if you ever see a penguin, tickle it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So um, yeah guys, if you ever see a penguin, tickle it.

Lol look at how happy it got, Subhaan Allah.

:rofl1:
    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Re: So um, yeah guys, if you ever see a penguin, tickle it.

I want a penguin O_O

Ibn Umar was asked, ๏ฟฝDid the sahaba laugh?๏ฟฝ He said, ๏ฟฝYes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.๏ฟฝ

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

:salams

Aren't these things supposed to be living in snow and stuff? Animal Cruelty.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post

:wswrwb:

You joined PETA too? High five bro!
        والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

I don't think they want me. :(

I only eat chicken on days that end with a "Y." :D
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

They should switch to only recognizing Arabic day names, we wouldn't have this "Y" problem anymore.

Comment

There are penguins in South Africa and some in Australia/New Zealand, so it's not really cruelty if it's not in snow. Just the way Allah made them subhanAllah.
              ูˆูŽุฅูุฐูŽุง ุณูŽุฃูŽู„ูŽูƒูŽ ุนูุจูŽุงุฏููŠ ุนูŽู†ูู‘ูŠ ููŽุฅูู†ูู‘ูŠ ู‚ูŽุฑููŠุจูŒ ุฃูุฌููŠุจู ุฏูŽุนู’ูˆูŽุฉูŽ ุงู„ุฏู‘ูŽุงุนู ุฅูุฐูŽุง ุฏูŽุนูŽุงู†ู ููŽู„ู’ูŠูŽุณู’ุชูŽุฌููŠุจููˆุงู’ ู„ููŠ ูˆูŽู„ู’ูŠูุคู’ู…ูู†ููˆุงู’ ุจููŠ ู„ูŽุนูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ูŠูŽุฑู’ุดูุฏููˆู†ูŽ
              "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
              Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
              [2:186]

.:.
              .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
              Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

I'm just kidding lol.

Comment

I'm just kidding lol.
                  I know. But if I can get one up on you, then I'm okay with that.
                  ูˆูŽุฅูุฐูŽุง ุณูŽุฃูŽู„ูŽูƒูŽ ุนูุจูŽุงุฏููŠ ุนูŽู†ูู‘ูŠ ููŽุฅูู†ูู‘ูŠ ู‚ูŽุฑููŠุจูŒ ุฃูุฌููŠุจู ุฏูŽุนู’ูˆูŽุฉูŽ ุงู„ุฏู‘ูŽุงุนู ุฅูุฐูŽุง ุฏูŽุนูŽุงู†ู ููŽู„ู’ูŠูŽุณู’ุชูŽุฌููŠุจููˆุงู’ ู„ููŠ ูˆูŽู„ู’ูŠูุคู’ู…ูู†ููˆุงู’ ุจููŠ ู„ูŽุนูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ูŠูŽุฑู’ุดูุฏููˆู†ูŽ
                  "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                  Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                  [2:186]

.:.
                  .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                  Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

mashaAllah the penguin is so cute!!

Allah's creations are all amazing in their own way alhamdulillah

this clip was a good way to end my night after hours of studying!!

:jkk:

Comment

that was cute
                      DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

3 months and youtube still blocked...

Comment

awww that squeeky thing lulz
                          id love to see a penguin. but i want to see a fat cow first and a wooly sheep
                          I seen a horse, They are scary beasts.

Comment

Awww!!! I need a penguin...in jennah inshallah :'(
                            Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a Gift thats why we call it The Present :)

Comment

do animals get into the after life?
                              How do they get there, they don't work hard at good behaviour lulz

I hope spiders and dogs don't go there.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X