Signs of black magic/demonic possessions Part 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signs of black magic/demonic possessions Part 2

Part one can be found here: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ic-done-on-you

Part 2 will continue where part one left off. By presenting a jinn possession/black magic problem and if possible a solution to it inshallah.

For the Intro:

Black Magic is a disease that is on the rise and many people dont know that they have it because it comes in many different forms such as diseases. The following are some of the things that can be done with black magic. (note, for the medical illness, it could be black magic or just a disease, so do both, go to doctor and do ruqya as well)

1. seperation between husband and wife. with this he can break a home and destroy somebody's married happy life.
    2. Wife hating her husband upon seeing his face. in this type of magic, when a wife looks at her husband she feels angry and thus they both live a miserable life.
    3. having a headache all the time. this too is a sign of magic and the victim feels pain in the head all the time.
    4. having throat infection all the time. one feels pain and cant speak, the voice seems to have stopped in the throat.
    5. difficulty in breathing. it is a type of sifly magic. one cant breath easily. he feels suffocation.
    6. making someone deaf. he cant hear things. and he feels pain in his ears.
    7. women get periods before the proper time and she cant get close to her husband. this too is done through magic.
    8. pain in the entire body. there is pain in the whole body and sometimes its too much in both the legs or in the backbone. one feels its weakness but its magic.
    9. making someone blind. a magician can make one blind with magic and his sight is lost.
    10. pain in the teeth and decay in the teeth and blood from the teeth. this too is done with magic.
    11. making the heart beat faster than it should be. the heart beat is made faster with magic. one feels its some disease but its not.
    12. one remains sick all the time. having fever. and remains weak.
    13. head spinning. it too is done through magic. one is made dizzy.
    14. one loses his memory. he cant remember anything for long.
    15. the brain does not work properly. one wants to do one thing and something else is done. his brain does not work properly.
    16. one does not feel like doing anything. his heart wants to run away from things. he does not take interest in his work.
    17. making astray. someone is made astray and derailed.
    18. making one habitual of smoking cigerette and hash.
    19. making one habitual of drinking.
    20. making one long for having sex. or making one enter into prostitution.
    21. making one hate religion, and the holy book and the creator.
    22. making one dreamless.
    23. making a woman a prostitute.
    24. giving stomach aches.
    25. giving acidity and pain in the chest.
    26. creating problem in the liver. Liver is an important organ in the human body, so some people when they want to destroy someone will cast spells on that victim to harm his liver.
    27. The wife sees the husband’s face as swine or a dog, he appears to her as a swine or a dog. This too is done with the help of magic to create problems in someone’s life.
    28. Making a man gay. A man cannot get physically involved with anyone when this spell is cast upon him because he becomes useless.
    29. Magic using voodoo dolls. This too is a very harmful form of magic. And the victims doll is made and pins are stick into it and the spell is cast upon it.
    30. Children weaken and die. In this type of magic, the child becomes severly weak and then his condition deteriorates day by day and then eventually dies.
    31. A woman loses her child during pregnancy. The child is killed inside the womb befor he is born. This too can be done using black magic.
    32. Making the cattle sick using magic. Magic on animals.
    33. The animals don’t give milk and remain sick. This too is done using black magic.
    34. Men start hating women. A husband is made to hate his wife.
    35. Girls don’t get proposals anymore. In this type of magic, the girl that this magic is cast upon, does not get any proposals for marriage.
    36. Pain in the bones and joints. Arthritis.
    37. a woman is made to hate men and she does not feel like getting close to them, as in sex with her husband, she does not like it.
    38. Making the face look ugly. A woman is made to look ugly and people think she looks like a whitch.
    39. Making a woman infertile. In this magic a woman is made infertile and she cant have any children.
    40. Making the rizq/earnings less. A person is financially made weak.
    41. Destroying someone’s home. Disturbing the peace of somebody’s home and leaving it all destroyed and messed up.
    42. making someone suffer from an incurable disease.
    43. disgracing a woman in her husband’s eyes.
    44. Making a husband suspect his wife. This creates problems in their life.
    45. Snatching someone’s job or disgracing him and lowering his position.
    46. Getting a woman divorced.
    47. Making the rich into poor. A rich person’s riches are taken away with black magic.
    48. making someone live in exile.
    49. Making someone full of anger. With this magic a person remains angry all the time.
    50. women feel pain in ribs and chest.
    51. OKDAM zikar, it is that type of magic which when going to someone’s home for a proposal, it is cast upon them and the girl’s family then keep talking about the boy’s family for months.
    52. making someone fall in love.
    53. putting fear of the unknown in someone’s heart.
    54.Khamol magic. Making someone weak and lazy. That he doesn’t feel like doing anything.
    55. MIRGI fits. Epilepsy. A person is made to suffer Epilepsy.
    56. magic with which a person is made to suffer LAQWA. Bell’s palsy.
    57. Seher AL MAFLOJ, paralysis. A person is made paralyzed, either in some parts of the body or all over.
    58. Seher Kabos. One feels sleepy all the time.
    59. head spinning and feeling dizzy and blackout in front of the eyes.
    60. Stopping nikkah for someone. Bandish of nikkah. It is cast right at the time of nikkah.
    61. Surat anzal. A man is faced with this problem and he does not get cured.
    62. Periods are stopped, menopause even before its time.
    63. Magic of insanity. A person is made completely insane. He does not remain in his senses.
    64. masan is that type of magic which is cast upon kids. In this type of magic, the ash left from the burnt hindu dead bodies is put in some food for kids to eat.

If you need help aganist Black Magic then visit

1) http://www.ruqyashariyah.org (register for free then check out the forum section on the site inshallah)

2)http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/forum/
    register and follow the Quran amal for the specific type of magic Inshallah.

3) after registering on the free forum, go here
    http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/ruqya-mp3?tid=15&tid_1=All
    For list of Quran ruqya recitation to cure black magic and possessing inshallah
    There are Millions of Satanist Magicians/witches around the world, as part of a Global CIA satanic network, spreading fitna on a mass level in society.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCOF2...ure=plpp_video
    Its a Must to learn ruqya in this Times we live in

The world of Jinns from Islamic point of view:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk51O...vIkAM&index=23

Also Ben Halima Sheikh has ruqya center around the world
    his site is here: http://benhalimaabderraouf.fr/index.php/en/the-ruqyah

Here is his demonistration of his form of exorcism in which he uses a technique called "Jinn catching" which removes black magic at a much faster and the technique only involves Quran recitation.

a demonstration:

Interview with Christian Jinns (Islamic Exorcism)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeHxE...vIkAM&index=83
    Last edited by ukhan0888; 20-04-13, 03:09 AM.
    Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Re: Signs of black magic/demonic possessions Part 2

Infertility due to evil eye / sihir ?

Assalamu alaykum

SubhanAllah, for 2.5 years my husband and I tried for a child but we were afflicted with severe problems such as sihr ar rabt. Shortly after Ramadan this year, with the mercy of Allah subhanahu wa ta aala, I conceived alhumdulillah. All seemed to be going well, until I had a scan which showed that I had miscarried although I was still having the symptoms of pregnancy.

Could this be due to evil eye/sihr? The doctors traced when the baby died and wallah I looked at my phone and around the same time I had very weird texts from someone close to me (who is naturally a very jealous person) and I remember at the time thinking why is she texting me all of this? The thing is, every day of pregnancy I did Ruqya and blew on my stomach and myself so surely this was protection?

Any advice would be much appreciated

To prevent evil jinns entering our body and nesting inside our body and bothering our insides, our pregancy, our stomach and our head, recite the 4th Kalima 100x every morning and 100x every evening.

لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللهُ وَحْدَهُ لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيْرٌ

But if the jinn has already stayed inside and making our womb lining dry (making the lady infertile), please recite extra 300x or more during our convenient time

For some reference on the 4th Kalimah
    viewtopic.php?f=65&t=11753&p=31581

In addition, I am sure your imam/ustaz have taught you to do the following daily amal, for righteous Muslims:

Istiqfar 100x - shortest is "Astaqfirullah 'al 'azeem"
    Salawat/Darood 100x - shortest is "ALLAH humma sali 'ala Muhammad"
    Tasbih Fatimah 100x - this is subhanALLAH, alhamduLILLAH, ALLAH hu Akbar

We can recite them a few at a time, but should finish a total of 100x for the day.

And if we feel somebody is giving us evil eye, please recite Sura (112) Falaq 33x and Sura (114) AnNas 33x each day. We can recite say 7x after every mandatory prayer.

wassalaam

Taken from here: http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/forum/
    Last edited by ukhan0888; 23-12-12, 08:34 PM.

Account Disabled

Comment

Paranoid schizophrenia

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/par...hrenia/DS00862
      Paranoid schizophrenia is one of several types of schizophrenia, a chronic mental illness in which a person loses touch with reality (psychosis). The classic features of paranoid schizophrenia are having delusions and hearing things that aren't real.

With paranoid schizophrenia, your ability to think and function in daily life may be better than with other types of schizophrenia. You may not have as many problems with memory, concentration or dulled emotions. Still, paranoid schizophrenia is a serious, lifelong condition that can lead to many complications, including suicidal behavior.
      With effective treatment, you can manage the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia and work toward leading a happier, healthier life.
      Last edited by Mich; 01-12-12, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Conspiracy Theories Explained

http://www.psychologytoday.com/artic...ries-explained
        Conspiracy Theories Explained

Paranoid schizophrenics are prone to delusions, tales in which random events become deeply meaningful. Some believe in complex conspiracies; others think they are Jesus Christ.

These stories sound crazy, but they may be the brain's efforts to make sense of its own internal messages, suggests ****ij Kapur, professor of psychiatry at the University of Toronto and vice president of research at the Canadian Centre for Addiction and Mental Health. In addition to other brain abnormalities, schizophrenics have too much dopamine. Just as addicts' desensitized dopamine systems make them feel that nothing matters, high levels of the neurotransmitter make schizophrenics believe that everything is significant.

Because the addict's dopamine-driven salience system keeps telling her that something very important is happening, ordinary events appear intensely meaningful. That police car? That song on the radio? That man with a cigarette walking by? They must be part of a massive international conspiracy.

Kapur calls it "biased inductive logic"—a top-down effort to explain the feeling that everything seems important. The cognitive parts of a schizophrenic's brain create the paranoid tale in an effort to explain the constant red alert blaring from the dopamine circuits, using any stimuli available. This is why delusions are culturally appropriate. African schizophrenics may fear they've fallen under the spell of a shaman, while Kapur's patients in Toronto think that the Mounties are after them.

Kapur cautions that this theory is still speculative, but it could support a radical idea: treating schizophrenia with cognitive therapy. If drugs control the overactive dopamine system, patients may then gradually unlearn their delusions.

Comment

For the readers, ignore Mich

He is

1. A kaafir
          2. Most likely a Satanist
          3. A disinformation agent who gets paid to influence this forum

I hope he has done his job, so we can move on.
          Last edited by ukhan0888; 20-03-13, 12:29 AM.

Account Disabled

Comment

Originally posted by ukhan0888 View Post
            Just for the readers, ignore Mich

He is

1. A kaafir

Yes, you have said so much in other names that you have been banned with. Did this information come from a dream, a fortune cookie, or the force? You know, be one with Yoda.. "Believe in conspiracies, you must, the more insane the better. Yeesssssss." Then have a mad desire to hit your fridge with a stick and say the little light inside is yours?
            Last edited by Mich; 01-12-12, 04:55 AM.

Comment

This is a very interesting post, but to truly understand all this one must understand the Quran. Both Elders and the children should read, learn and understand the Quran to better know what their religion is teaching them and how to use it to better themselves in their daily lives.

http://www.readquranonline.net/
              Learning Quran is never to late.
              [COLOR="#3366cc"][SIZE=4]Learn Arabic Quran in the true essence it was meant to be learnt...[/SIZE][/COLOR]
              [SIZE=3][url]http://www.readquranonline.net/[/url]
              [url]http://www.readquranonline.net/courses.htm[/url][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by ukhan0888:4948200

He is

1. A kaafir

Salam alaikum mich maybe a kaffir but his right about paranoid schisophrenia its very real and very true any one can be affected. Now as for magic thats very real to so determine against the two must be dne first. Many of the things listed above could also be an indication of very serious health problems. Also as for a women being baran the Quran states that Allah makes any women baran who he pleases. For all of thee above first and foremost cry to Allah for help and good health nothing can harm you except by Allahs will. Blaming every thing on hocus pocus could overlook real health problems. Secondly one should visit a doctor to rule out health problems. Lastly many of the conpanions of the prophet saw were past kaffirs thus dnt be so disrespectful. We must treat others with kindness and show the noor of islam dear brother. Wasalam

Comment

Originally posted by ukhan0888 View Post

He is

1. A kaafir

Mich is a non-muslim indeed, but we're here should care for the opinion, not the person. Also, this childish snide remarks are not a good thing to show from a muslim -- whether addressed to a non-muslim or muslims alike.

"Allah does not love the loud utterance of harsh/hurtful words, except by one who has been wronged. And Allah is Seeing, Hearing.’ [Qur’an, 4:148]

And btw, I have checked your past thread (and this thread) too. As sis sweetstar pointed out, don't be paranoid "oohh I must be getting sihr" while overlooking the main health problem. And sorry but more than half of your magic "symptoms" are more of health or psychological disturbance rather than sihr. Paranoid schizophrenia too can be easily mistaken as black magick

And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Sihr to cause arguments and seperation

As-salaam alaikum,

I am new here and would like advice on how to deal with the evil of black magic/evil jinn. My sister-in-law is doing black magic to make my parents hate their children and seperate them all, she has created a lot of arguments. The result is that they hate their children so much they tell them to not visit them, they are always suspicious of their children thinking they are plotting against them and lots more. My parents worship the ground my sister-in-law walks on and do everything she says. I can go into a lot more detail but I want to keep this brief. I want to know:
                    a) how to stop my sister-in-law and her family from doing black magic/jinn possession on my parents and us. How do we render their evil useless?
                    b) How do convince our parents what their daughter-in-law has been doing to them, she steals money from them but when we tell them they don't believe us even though they too have noticed money going missing. I told them that she does sihr as some evil taweez were found in her sisters possession but they still don't believe us. They think she can do no wrong and if she says jump they say how high etc. Once I heard my sister-in-law asking for some relatives parents names as she wanted them to accept a marriage proposal for her brother. She was saying on the phone 'just let me find out their names then I'll give them to this man who'll do something - then we'll see how they accept this proposal'. Again I told my parents this but they refuse to believe she can do this - how do we open their eyes to the truth.
                    c) Once we break the magic how do we stop it being done again

Please can you tell me what to do - we are all despairing, we don't want to lose our parents and seeing them being used and taken advantage of is breaking our hearts.

Recite the following for that person under influence of sihir, until he/she becomes normal,

Sura al-Baqarah 163 100x (or more) every day
                    Yasin verse 10 100x (or more) every day

Please note, the evil jinns will not like those bothering their mind control work. So before reciting the above daily, make sure daily you have recited the following (a) to (e). This is to prevent you getting attacks, nauzubillah:

a) 4th Kalima 100x (or more) - refer this: http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/forum/view ... it=#p40507
                    b) Istiqfar 100x
                    c) Salawat 100x - shortest is "ALLAH humma sali 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aa-li Muhammad"
                    d) Subhanallah, alhamdulillah, ALLAH hu Akbar 33x each (or more)
                    e) the whole of Sura Yasin 1x

wassalaam
                    Last edited by ukhan0888; 08-12-12, 03:02 AM.

Account Disabled

Comment

Please Help - 8 year old son waking up nearly every night

My son is 8 year old and since around 4 months he wakes up nearly every night and start shouting and crying saying words and phrases that does not make any sense. He wakes up almost every time between 22:00 and 23:00 and very often he will wake up around 22:30 for several days in a row. There are some nights that he does not wake up at all but this very rare (less than 10 nights in the last 4 months). His shouting and crying last for around 5 mins then he goes back to sleep and in the morning he does not remember anything. Each night we are reading Manzil and other supplications together. When he wakes up at night we usually recite Ayatul Kursi and blow on him but sometimes he becomes very angry and and starts shaking his hands etc.On a few occasions we have been able to understand what he is saying when he wakes up and almost every time he was asking us to forgive him. We are trying to stop him waking up with whatever knowledge we have but grateful if any help /advice could be provided to us.

If my understanding is not wrong, you have been reciting Manzil for past 4 months, but the problem remains ?

If that is true, this mean you need to get a more pious relative or neighbor to recite Manzil for the boy. Get a relative who does tahajud and does frequent zikir as usually such person, their Quran recitations is "stronger" bi-iznillah

I think this is quite common nowadays where sometimes we recite Quran or Manzil etc for months or years but not much effect to be observed. For such situation, it is easier to get someone else to come to recite.

It would be excellent if you can do tahajud for 7 days in a row

Account Disabled

Comment

sihr or regular sickness ?

I have been reading posts from this site since March just. My family and I have visited a raqi in the past but arent sure if we are suffering from sihr or just paranoia. Raqi said we had severe black magic cast on us, me in particular since a baby and from what he could see diagnosing dreams and reactions to recitiations general health issues recent history he said there were at least 36 sahirs involved and many thousands of jinns only Allah knows if thats the case. To be honest Ive never been to anyone for any advice healing etc on these matters so im not all that clued up on these issues. However when i look back at my childhood i remember my sister suffering severe nightmares sleep paralysis sleep walking out into the street youngest brother having halucinations of snakes people with heads missing and all sorts of stuff only found in horror movies going on around us and waking up one morning and finding blood sparyed all over the lounge walls.

My mum was a young mum my father was very abusive and physical towards her he died at any early age, he was murdered. She did treat my brother he was given some 7 amulets to hang round his neck. That got rid of the nightmares but his life is totally messed up as his head with drugs etc. My siblings are another story altogether. My marriage has always been difficult but allhamdulilla we have three children eldest bieng 13. Our lives got worse a couple of years ago after my husband went to visit his parents after 12 years. During the visit he got very ill he felt constant pressure on his chest was finding it difficult to breath his heart beat was very fast. He says he just wanted to run out of the house he couldnt bear bieng there he felt sick and as if something was stuck in his upper torso. He didnt sleep eat or drink anything for three weeks and came home having lost 3 stones in weight. Cutting a long story short i need some advice or rather a diagnosis after his visit i became pregnant the pregnancy was a nightmare. I had a lot of pain my womb collapsed at 4 months and finally had the baby at 6 1/2 months. I spent most of the time in hospital having the most horrid nightmares of my dead again murdered sister and some others with her coming to take me and getting angry with me because i wouldnt go with them. I wasnt comfortable with the fact that they were all dressed in black and thier features weren't quiet normal. During my pregnancy i dream't the baby was born healthy but then got very ill she looked very bruised all over and was finding it difficult to breath. i asked for a antenatal diagnosis which confirmed that the baby was suffering from a genetic disorder. After she was born baby was healthy for 6 months and the docs thought maybe the antenatal diagnosis were wrong, but after 6 months they started her on regular blood transfusions every four weeks. Its when they said she will be needing bloods every 2 weeks that i found a ruqya team. I started playing ruqya mp3s on her when after she was born there was a very foul smell undescriable coming from behind her ears and around her head. It would make me vomit smelt like a stink bomb her face was very dark and she used to make odd sounds and her eyes would flicker as though she was having some sort of siezure. I got really worried and started playing the ruqya mp3 by her bed suffice to say she started crying non stop day and night i was in over my head and took her to see a raqi. After every visit she got better and better her stare that used to freak people out disappeared and we got some strange dream indications. in one my husband dreamt some creature was breast feeding her in another he pulled hair in knots out of her mouth but to mention a few. since i havent taken her for ruqya anymore her health is getting worse and she is back to 4 week transfusions from 6 weeks and has developed a severe rash around her neck and inner things around her private area inner elbows and itches so much in her sleep she bleeds. she itches alot around her head too. for some reason shes up every night 12 till 3 am itching and having tummy pains. She is 15 months old and wakes up in the night looking around the room stares at me as if she doesnt recognise me and often runs off in a trance screaming 'no' the only word she knows until i read on her and calm her down. Im very distressed with this situation she is constantly crying clinging and is wearing me out i cant cope anymore. The whole family is suffering we are constantly moving houses jobs etc im not sure whats going on. What i need to know is are we suffering from sihr if so can the influence of long term sihr cause genetic disorders etc? so much illness I myself am also suffering long term acid reflux leg numbness pains at night and after starting ruqya my toes on the left feet seem to dance to the tune so to say of the ruqya mps rather like a side to side snake movement thats driving me mad too. I have done most of the amal on this website as self diagnosis and im reading the amals in the hundereds and the best time i read is almost always at thajjud time since ive always been keen on reading my thajjud prayers.

Can someone please let me know in particular a raqi from what ive wrote and i know its a long post which i apologise for since i dont get much time to spend on the net having a critically ill child a full time job i work from home and other obligations ' are we as a family suffering from sihr? and can the babies illness be caused by sihr?' She has been diagnosed as having beta thal major. Eagerly looking forward to any replies.

alhamdulillah you are able to do tahajud. Usually if we are doing tahajud, and making serious doa for our cure, health, prosperity, security, whatever request we have will be easily granted ...

And since one of your raaqi treating you mentioned about too many jinns, you may want to try the same amal which Sister Tazzy has done to successfully overcome too many attacking jinns, bi-iznillah:

i spray he house with ruqya water that has 100 qursi's, 100x 3 quls. 100x yunus 81-82 plus the following amal
                        3RD AMAL FOR TOO MANY SNAKES (or MORE THAN 1 JINN)
                        Istiqfar 3x
                        Fatihah 1x, Qursi 1x
                        Salawat/Darood 3x
                        niyat - YA HAYYU QAYYUM, YA MALIKul QUDUS, please protect me from all danger, all sihir and all jinn (repeat 3x)
                        Salawat/Darood 21x
                        Bismillah hir Rahman nir Rahim 21x
                        ALLAH HU AKBAR 33x
                        Qursi 1x
                        Sura (17) Al-Isra verse 80-81 21x
                        Sura (13) Ar-Ra'du verse 1 21x
                        Sura (2) Al-Baqarah 125 21x
                        Sura (2) Al-Baqarah verse 163 21x
                        Qursi 21x
                        Sura (36) Ya-seen verse 17 21x
                        Sura (36) Ya-Seen verse 1-5 11x
                        Salawat/Darood 21x
                        Aa-meen

Upon finishing, immediately take deep breathe and blow into bottle(s) of water. Do this inhale blow 3x. Then spray all corners of your rooms, except bathroom. insyALLAH, this will solve your situation.

For families with history of using amulets, taweez, these tendency tend to be inherited by their subsuquent generations. If there is taweez in your house or worn on bodies, please remove them, This is because taweez are doors to shirk (polytheism). And shirk is biggest sin in Islam.

And few members of this forum who forgotten that they are keeping taweez in the house have realised that their tahajud of 1-2 years did not produce much results. So be sure to have our house fully Islamic, no taweez, no statues, no pictures of animals humans figures in house

On the reflux, it can be illness caused by stress due to work pressure, or illness caused by jinns staying in the stomach. To overcome both, I suggest reciting the Tasbeeh Yunos, at least 200x a day, More is better, say 500x or 1,000x

This is in Surah Al-Anbiya verse 87. The tasbeeh starts from "LA ILAA HA ILLA ANTA..." to end of verse
                        http://quran.com/21/87

Account Disabled

Comment

A "Raqi" who assess patients using their names ?

everyone

My wife and I are married for over 6 years but no children yet. We have been to specialists and there is nothing wrong with us, according to the doctors after all kinds of tests.

Recently, we have some indications that it could be jinn, ayn (evil eye) or something like that. This is mainly coming for the following symptoms from my wife:

- Unable to get proper sleep and sometimes can't sleep
                          - Initial years of our marriage we used to argue over small things
                          - She is constantly having dreams of babies, recently breast-feeding a baby who looks like her and given to her by someone in the dream
                          - We visited Darussyifa in Bangi and after second trip the Ustaz gave some water to bath, soon after this trip she suddenly fell down and hurt her knees i.e. she can easily walk etc .. but when she prays she can't do so in a standing position
                          - At present she is reciting Surah Al Baqarah each day (starting today)

Now my question, there is a raqi recommended by two of her friends who got pregnant after treatment with this raqi. The thing that put me in doubt is that the process was for us to sms the raqi (if we can't visit him immediately) by providing our names and he will reply and tell whether there is something wrong or not. So, my wife smsed' him and his reply was that nothing wrong with me but my wife has 'something' ...

Based on what I have read and understood, this is not possible but on other side her two friends have gotten pregnant after his treatment (his treatment according to her friends is Quran based and he doesn't even touch any part of the patient) ..

I have thought of doing Istikhaara on this but really happy to hear other views on this forum.

JazakAllah

Try to avoid "raaqis" who can assess a patient's conditions just using their names. This is because we cannot be sure who is providing these "raaqis" with the patient's information. And how exactly does these informers get paid for sharing these information with the "raaqis"

Nevertheless, it is common human trait that when we are desperate for solution, we may begin to consider trying things which deep inside our heart we know is not permissible in Islam, risky or dangerous.

One solution from Quran for those having problems getting children is to recite the Istighfar as much as possible. Perhaps 1,000x or 2,000x daily. The evidence for Istighfar for getting children is explained in Surah Nuh verse 10-13

wassalaam

Taken from: http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/forum/

Account Disabled

Comment

The black magic and Dajjal threads are hyped and over-rated on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich View Post
                              Paranoid schizophrenia

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/par...hrenia/DS00862
                              Paranoid schizophrenia is one of several types of schizophrenia, a chronic mental illness in which a person loses touch with reality (psychosis). The classic features of paranoid schizophrenia are having delusions and hearing things that aren't real.

With paranoid schizophrenia, your ability to think and function in daily life may be better than with other types of schizophrenia. You may not have as many problems with memory, concentration or dulled emotions. Still, paranoid schizophrenia is a serious, lifelong condition that can lead to many complications, including suicidal behavior.
                              With effective treatment, you can manage the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia and work toward leading a happier, healthier life.
                              :rotfl:

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Working...
                              X