if someone find a sin done by his wife how to respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if someone find a sin done by his wife how to respond

someone please tell me, one of my close friend is in a very bad and sad situation that his wife have an affair with someone
    and being an Islamic way of thinking he wants to know what is a most best way to advice his wife and how to
    be strong with eemaan.

Respectfully
    Abdulla

Re: if someone find a sin done by his wife how to respond

First of all it's not a good idea to use real names. There is no need for us to know who you are.

Secondly most things between husband and wife can only be solved by the two of them. They both have to look honestly about what lead to his terrible situation. Once they realise how and why this happened they can make a plan for the future.

Comment

Get three witnesses and stone her!

Comment

This is beyond the level of just giving advice to her, unfortunately, so it seems. He needs to consult a person of knowledge in his area, and seek advice on the best way of separating from her. No good can come of having a spouse in your home like this. You say 'affair', so this is an ongoing adulterous relationship? Are there any children in this family?
        Last edited by Nawar; 26-11-12, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FijiMuslim View Post
          In which state of khilafah do you live, and the presiding qadi in?

Out of interest.

Comment

Originally posted by rahees abdulla View Post
            someone please tell me, one of my close friend is in a very bad and sad situation that his wife have an affair with someone
            and being an Islamic way of thinking he wants to know what is a most best way to advice his wife and how to
            be strong with eemaan.

Respectfully
            Abdulla
            Did he see her? If he didn't, then it's still speculation. If it's eating him inside, then the best course of action is to divorce her. Why ruin his eeman just because of this?
            ูˆูŽุฅูุฐูŽุง ุณูŽุฃูŽู„ูŽูƒูŽ ุนูุจูŽุงุฏููŠ ุนูŽู†ูู‘ูŠ ููŽุฅูู†ูู‘ูŠ ู‚ูŽุฑููŠุจูŒ ุฃูุฌููŠุจู ุฏูŽุนู’ูˆูŽุฉูŽ ุงู„ุฏู‘ูŽุงุนู ุฅูุฐูŽุง ุฏูŽุนูŽุงู†ู ููŽู„ู’ูŠูŽุณู’ุชูŽุฌููŠุจููˆุงู’ ู„ููŠ ูˆูŽู„ู’ูŠูุคู’ู…ูู†ููˆุงู’ ุจููŠ ู„ูŽุนูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ูŠูŽุฑู’ุดูุฏููˆู†ูŽ
            "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
            Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
            [2:186]

.:.
            .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
            Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Originally posted by Nawar View Post
              In which state of khilafah do you live, and the presiding qadi in?

Out of interest.
              he asked about Islamic law..and that is Islamic law. I live in Fiji!

Comment

he asked about Islamic law..and that is Islamic law. I live in Fiji!
                That isn't Islamic law. Please don't say things unless you have knowledge.
                ูˆูŽุฅูุฐูŽุง ุณูŽุฃูŽู„ูŽูƒูŽ ุนูุจูŽุงุฏููŠ ุนูŽู†ูู‘ูŠ ููŽุฅูู†ูู‘ูŠ ู‚ูŽุฑููŠุจูŒ ุฃูุฌููŠุจู ุฏูŽุนู’ูˆูŽุฉูŽ ุงู„ุฏู‘ูŽุงุนู ุฅูุฐูŽุง ุฏูŽุนูŽุงู†ู ููŽู„ู’ูŠูŽุณู’ุชูŽุฌููŠุจููˆุงู’ ู„ููŠ ูˆูŽู„ู’ูŠูุคู’ู…ูู†ููˆุงู’ ุจููŠ ู„ูŽุนูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ูŠูŽุฑู’ุดูุฏููˆู†ูŽ
                "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                [2:186]

.:.
                .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

:salams

The brother needs to confront her straight up, face to face. If it's only in his head, then :insha: it will get cleared up. If it's something for real, then he needs to decide whether he can cope with living with his wife who had an affair. Or, if he's ready to forgive her and trust her again and let go off this.

But, for now, the next step is to talk to her directly and tell her exactly what's going on in his mind and then take it from there. :insha:

I pray it's only his misconceptions and there is nothing like that going on.
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

:wswrwb:

If he can work things out with her then he should and if he can't there's always divorce.

1) it's 4 witnesses
                    2) It's not that simple

In the case of the husband finding the wife cheating they have the choice of doing liyaan, but there are no countries that rule by shariah so that idea's of the table.

Ibn Umar was asked, ๏ฟฝDid the sahaba laugh?๏ฟฝ He said, ๏ฟฝYes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.๏ฟฝ

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Sometimes you should just be quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by bint begum View Post
                        Sometimes you should just be quiet.
                        Different people would handle this differently. A more forgivable person might forgive her If she repents and is truly sorry (that guy would have to be a saint though). Another person might not be able to live with that and divorce her....just depends on the person, but he should still seek advise with his elders/parents/other senior citizens...
                        Last edited by Musicisme656; 26-11-12, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
                          :wswrwb:

If he can work things out with her then he should and if he can't there's always divorce.

1) it's 4 witnesses
                          2) It's not that simple

In the case of the husband finding the wife cheating they have the choice of doing liyaan, but there are no countries that rule by shariah so that idea's of the table.

Lol! FijiJudge you are sacked I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Nawar View Post
                            Lol! FijiJudge you are sacked I'm afraid.
                            That is why I told him to be quiet because he was saying stuff which was incorrect.

Comment

Men in this day and age have changed

I know back in the day if a man had heard his wife was having an affair, all hell would break loose.
                              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X