Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin's Creed Insignia

Assalamualaikum,

I wanted to paint this insignia on the wall of my room, but apparently people are saying that this insignia has relations towards the Freemasons group. I have nothing against the group or anything, just asking if it is alright for me to carry on with my plan. This insignia was meant to symbolise a hood and dagger, but somehow manages to look like a compass (angle measuring/drawing tool). The developers of this game are multiracial and multireligion, so there is nothing against Islam put into the game series so far. More about the game can be found on its wiki. I just want to know if its alright, since its not supposed to be connected to the group. Please no arguements or anything. Just opinion. :)

Thanks.

Re: Assassin's Creed Insignia

For asecret society people sure do seem to know a lot about them. I mean how can they be "secret" when they can be identified by insignia's that they wear?

I think you should go with the "eagle design" on the back of Desmond's hoody. It doesn't have a head, doesn't connote freemasons and would still be related to the series if you want to do the fanboy thing.
    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

guess we all have to grow up some day lol.
      Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

The sabaite movement started this assassins creed first..they were called as hashisheens...later on this theology was adopted by knights of templar.

Comment

People see what they want to see- and what they want OTEHRS to see- in just about everything. In all likelihood it's just a graphic design with no connotations to anything real-it just looks 'cool' and is easy for people to reproduce (each half mirrors the other).

Compare THIS (Armband design for the old British Union of Fascists) to THIS (Flag seen in the film 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show')

Inspiration... or coincidence?

Unless the Freemasons are modernizing and branching out into video games for recruiting, I wouldn't worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by John Muhammad View Post
            People see what they want to see- and what they want OTEHRS to see- in just about everything. In all likelihood it's just a graphic design with no connotations to anything real-it just looks 'cool' and is easy for people to reproduce (each half mirrors the other).

Compare THIS (Armband design for the old British Union of Fascists) to THIS (Flag seen in the film 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show')

Inspiration... or coincidence?

Unless the Freemasons are modernizing and branching out into video games for recruiting, I wouldn't worry about it.
            The symbols are many.Yes once my little brother bought a video game...the video game was about destroying as many human civilization as one can be...and many points or strength he ll get...I told him...why playing such game thats against human senses....He said its just a game!!! See...this is how children are trained that assassination is a good thing...and bla bla bla...There are also games about sorcery...May Allah guide us all.I am a big fan of games...but like simple one like dominos,spider solitair...for fear of avoiding such satanists game...i dont buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by lighteningzz View Post
              The symbols are many.Yes once my little brother bought a video game...the video game was about destroying as many human civilization as one can be...and many points or strength he ll get...I told him...why playing such game thats against human senses....He said its just a game!!! See...this is how children are trained that assassination is a good thing...and bla bla bla...There are also games about sorcery...May Allah guide us all.I am a big fan of games...but like simple one like dominos,spider solitair...for fear of avoiding such satanists game...i dont buy them.
              there sure is a lot of stabbing in those games, cant be good influence on kids lol.
              Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X