Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should I?

Originally posted by HmInh View Post
    The answer to if talking to women is haraam?
    I don't know if I can give you the right answer. I'm only a new convert, and more liberal than some people on here. I don't think that talking to a girl is a sin, but it's just that it can lead to sinning if you're not careful.
    :)
    What kind of sinning? Are you talking sbout sex or making out?

Comment

Originally posted by Musicisme656 View Post
      What kind of sinning? Are you talking sbout sex or making out?
      Well, technically both. :P
      Because you shouldn't be touching women who aren't in your family, and sex outside of marriage is definitively discouraged in Islam.

Comment

You can start a thread in the anonymous section and tell us what you need help with. Or simply start a thread with your username and tell us...

Comment

Well, technically both. :P
          Because you shouldn't be touching women who aren't in your family, and sex outside of marriage is definitively discouraged in Islam.
          Well I know that much..........and I just forgot what point I was gonna make...:(

Comment

Originally posted by ~Salma~ View Post
            You can start a thread in the anonymous section and tell us what you need help with. Or simply start a thread with your username and tell us...
            Well at first I needed advice but now, after everyone telling me the bad that iv done im having second thoughts now...

Comment

Well at first I needed advice but now, after everyone telling me the bad that iv done im having second thoughts now...
              Don't let the haram police put you off. You know what they say...

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

Ask whatever you need help with when you feel ready. Don't let these people make you feel bad, cause only Allah knows our hearts. Islam encourages us to seek knowledge and sincere advice, there's no shame when it comes to increasing our knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Salma~ View Post
                Don't let the haram police put you off. You know what they say...

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

Ask whatever you need help with when you feel ready. Don't let these people make you feel bad, cause only Allah knows our hearts. Islam encourages us to seek knowledge and sincere advice, there's no shame when it comes to increasing our knowledge.
                You speech was so inspiring, I might be the next Dr. Zakir Nayak...:) anyways thanks for the motivation I'll post the thread when I get home. Is there a way I can decide who can see the thread?

Comment

You speech was so inspiring, I might be the next Dr. Zakir Nayak...:) anyways thanks for the motivation I'll post the thread when I get home. Is there a way I can decide who can see the thread?
                  Your welcome:)

Of course you can become the next Zakir naik, May Allah guide you. ameen

If you don't want people to know it's you who's posting you can post anonymously here http://www.ummah.com/forum/forumdisp...nselling-Forum

You can also post in this section: http://www.ummah.com/forum/forumdisp...-Social-Issues

but that one isn't anonymous^

I'm not sure though if you can choose who can read your post...

All the best.

Comment

Yeah! You should post it. I didn't mean to throw you off by saying that it was sinnig or something. I just figured since you didn't get a reply to your thread, I'd try and help.
                    Sorry, I didn't mean to discourage you.

Comment

Yeah! You should post it. I didn't mean to throw you off by saying that it was sinnig or something. I just figured since you didn't get a reply to your thread, I'd try and help.
                      How about I write the whole story and attach it to one of these replys so that you can download it and read it? And would you prefer the story to be detailed or summarized?

Comment

How about I write the whole story and attach it to one of these replys so that you can download it and read it? And would you prefer the story to be detailed or summarized?

Comment

So you're in "love with a girl"...so are billions of men!...No one can help you if you're not giving any information about your situation! if you are really in love, I'm guessing you want to marry her as the saying “To fall in love is a disease, and the only cure for it is to marry the one whom one has fallen in love with” -ibn Qayyim. So you should contact her wali!!

If she doesn't want to marry you for whatever reason and things don't work out...just move on brother and forget her and concentrate on your relationship with Allah swt instead...read this article about "Learning How to Love The Right Way": http://www.suhaibwebb.com/personaldv...the-right-way/
                          Hope that helps in some way InshaAllah!

May Allah swt help you and guide you towards Him, Ameen!
                          :salams
                          Last edited by faithheals; 26-11-12, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by faithheals View Post
                            So you're in "love with a girl"...so are billions of men!...No one can help you if you're not giving any information about your situation! if you are really in love, I'm guessing you want to marry her as the saying “To fall in love is a disease, and the only cure for it is to marry the one whom one has fallen in love with” -ibn Qayyim. So you should contact her wali!!

If she doesn't want to marry you for whatever reason and things don't work out...just move on and forget her and concentrate on your relationship with Allah swt instead...read this article about "Learning How to Love The Right Way": http://www.suhaibwebb.com/personaldv...the-right-way/
                            Hope that helps in some way InshaAllah!
                            Hold your horses dude im writing it down..... Its long story... and yes I want to marry her...And nice quote by the way....

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X