Should I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should I?

Very very sorry, I forgot to answer your Salam. Walaikum asalam.

Comment

Lol, I'm not on the computer, I'm using an iphone and im going out so I dont have time to turn on the desktop type everything..

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
        :salams

Why can't u marry her?

And btw, u should use the 'reply with quote' button so we know who you're talking to.
        Thankx for the tip.

Comment

Originally posted by Musicisme656 View Post
          Really?! I dont mean to offend you and sorry If I do but the username does not sound feminine...
          Haha, it's okay. I was only joking. I can understand why people would think I'm a brother, it's a really bad username.

No no, I wasn't assuming that you did anything haraam. I was just letting you know that the only thing that could Islamically prevent you from posting your problem would be if you were going to be talking a lot of sinning or what-not.
          I wasn't necessarily assuming that you were sinning! Sorry if it sounded that way.
          And definitively post your question/problem. Everyone can pitch in and help. :)

Comment

Originally posted by HmInh View Post
            Haha, it's okay. I was only joking. I can understand why people would think I'm a brother, it's a really bad username.

No no, I wasn't assuming that you did anything haraam. I was just letting you know that the only thing that could Islamically prevent you from posting your problem would be if you were going to be talking a lot of sinning or what-not.
            I wasn't necessarily assuming that you were sinning! Sorry if it sounded that way.
            And definitively post your question/problem. Everyone can pitch in and help. :)
            Wait if I meet with the girl and talk is it a sin? (keep in mind that i love her)

Comment

Wait if I meet with the girl and talk is it a sin? (keep in mind that i love her)
              Okay, wait you know what? I'm not sure how to answer that.
              You seem really upset about this entire issue, and if you think that it's better for you to talk about it with other Muslims, than definitively post it. Many people look for help from fellow Muslims here.
              Sorry, I think I shouldn't have mentioned the thing about sinning. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by HmInh View Post
                Okay, wait you know what? I'm not sure how to answer that.
                You seem really upset about this entire issue, and if you think that it's better for you to talk about it with other Muslims, than definitively post it. Many people look for help from fellow Muslims here.
                Sorry, I think I shouldn't have mentioned the thing about sinning. Sorry.
                Upset? Im not upset. I just want the answer.

Comment

Upset? Im not upset. I just want the answer.
                  The answer to if talking to women is haraam?
                  I don't know if I can give you the right answer. I'm only a new convert, and more liberal than some people on here. I don't think that talking to a girl is a sin, but it's just that it can lead to sinning if you're not careful.
                  :)

Comment

No you don't. The only way to love someone is to marry them, until then STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                      No you don't. The only way to love someone is to marry them, until then STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Dont worry about the stay away part, im far sway from her. 9000 miles away! :(

Comment

Shouldnt your name be..music is Haraam instead?

Comment

Yeah music is certainly not going to help you with this. If anything it's what facilitates someone being stuck in this rut for two whole years as it fuels that mentality that allows one to go after this sort of thing.

There's just more to life than this, and there's an appropriate channel one must go through. Ditch the music, frequent the masaajid and improve yourself. Then inshaa Allah you can find someone good to raise your children as good Muslims, which should be priority no. 1. The past generations have been neglecting this objective, look at where it has gotten us. Let's work on being part of the solution.
                          والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by FijiMuslim View Post
                            Shouldnt your name be..music is Haraam instead?
                            Haha nice, touche. But not all music is haraam...

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post
                              Yeah music is certainly not going to help you with this. If anything it's what facilitates someone being stuck in this rut for two whole years as it fuels that mentality that allows one to go after this sort of thing.

There's just more to life than this, and there's an appropriate channel one must go through. Ditch the music, frequent the masaajid and improve yourself. Then inshaa Allah you can find someone good to raise your children as good Muslims, which should be priority no. 1. The past generations have been neglecting this objective, look at where it has gotten us. Let's work on being part of the solution.
                              I wish I could ditch the music, but im addicted to it. If I dont listen to music for a while it makes me cranky. I'm very very short tempered and the last thing people around me need is an angry me.

Comment

Ss
                                Last edited by Musicisme656; 26-11-12, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X