Should I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I?

Recently I have been having a SERIOUS problem in my life over a girl (I love her). Now im not a fan of sharing and never talk to anyone about it and just keep it in. The point is if I should post it here, is it a good idea to post one of my most personal and secretive story/problem to this site? My best friend suggested it but I doubt that anyone will be able to help me.

Re: Should I?

Originally posted by Musicisme656 View Post
    Recently I have been having a SERIOUS problem in my life over a girl (I love her). Now im not a fan of sharing and never talk to anyone about it and just keep it in. The point is if I should post it here, is it a good idea to post one of my most personal and secretive story/problem to this site? My best friend suggested it but I doubt that anyone will be able to help me.
    Salaam alaikum!
    Well, generally speaking you're not supposed to talk about sins you've committed with other peopl. I don't know if that's the case here, but just sayin'.
    Having said that, if you do decide to post your problem about this girl... Everyone will try to he you as best as they could. Don't include names, or places. Just remember that the majority of the people online here are quite conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by HmInh View Post
      Salaam alaikum!
      Well, generally speaking you're not supposed to talk about sins you've committed with other peopl. I don't know if that's the case here, but just sayin'.
      Having said that, if you do decide to post your problem about this girl... Everyone will try to he you as best as they could. Don't include names, or places. Just remember that the majority of the people online here are quite conservative.

What she said :up:

Comment

Why would you conclude it has anything to do with sins?

Comment

How can you tell shes a female

Comment

You'll get over it soon enough.

Comment

How can you tell shes a female
              By clicking on the username you have the option of viewing their profile. Once you are on that persons profile you will be able to view their basic info.

Comment

Why would you conclude it has anything to do with sins?
                I'm not assuming it has anything to do with sinning, you just seemed very nervous about posting it so at worst it could include that.
                Also, you could tell that I'm a woman because of my very feminine username.

Comment

Get a Wali!!

Comment

Thanks for the tip but it just tells me that I dont have the permission to go there.

Comment

Wow damn you people assume a lot. What if its not what you think and I'm a very shareef boy who just wants to marry a girl and haven't done anything. It might not be true but its possible. Oh and the get over part wont work, its been 2 years.

Comment

Really?! I dont mean to offend you and sorry If I do but the username does not sound feminine...

Comment

:salams

Why can't u marry her?

And btw, u should use the 'reply with quote' button so we know who you're talking to.
                          إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Yeah that question has a very very long answer.

Comment

Yeah that question has a very very long answer.
                              Get typing then ! XD
                              إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X