X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: disgusting slob

Originally posted by F_R View Post
    Innit.

The way you guys are describing women is horrible. Should be ashamed of yourselves.
    It is... to finish it off he wants to record it... honestly i thought it was a woman.

Aloo... seriously, just take your child and leave the party.
    Bye...

Comment

Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
      It is... to finish it off he wants to record it... honestly i thought it was a woman.

Aloo... seriously, just take your child and leave the party.
      And if it's a kids party withkidsss it's not really a biggie is it? Unless they're older kids.

لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
        And if it's a kids party withkidsss it's not really a biggie is it? Unless they're older kids.
        The issue is not the kid, it is the father being in the environment of exposed breastfeeding activities.
        Bye...

Comment

Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
          The issue is not the kid, it is the father being in the environment of exposed breastfeeding activities.
          the woman could be a non muslim, so its aloo's job to walk out if he cant stand the heat
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Breast feeding is a natural thing also these 5 year old kids I doubt are looking and saying "Let me see!" they have no concept of these kind of things if a child says "What is that woman doing?" You simply say "She is giving her baby milk." and smile because this is natural. I mean come on people grow up also have shame for describing her like that.
            Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
              Breast feeding is a natural thing also these 5 year old kids I doubt are looking and saying "Let me see!" they have no concept of these kind of things if a child says "What is that woman doing?" You simply say "She is giving her baby milk." and smile because this is natural. I mean come on people grow up also have shame for describing her like that.
              your right however some things should at least be done in private and not in public especially children..
              Yaa Muqallib al Quloob thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
              O Turner of the hearts, make my heart firm upon Your Deen

Comment

Originally posted by no.name View Post
                your right however some things should at least be done in private and not in public especially children..
                How old are we talking? Read FI's post again that you quoted.

An what's even more concerning is how the lady has been described in the OP

لا تفكر كثيرا
                بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

yes there is something wrong with you. feeding a baby is not nasty, it's people like you who give BFing moms a hard time.
                  Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                  Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by no.name View Post
                    Kids have no concept of this what you are thinking is not what they are thinking you're thinking "gross" and they are probably think "where is the cake and ice cream?"
                    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

I do not want to go off topic.

But i just want to say those sisters that can and have/are breastfeeding. Mashallah :o You guys inspire me :o

It is not easy, but it is our nature and it has benefits for the child and the mother.
                      Bye...

Comment

ok, i cleaned up the original thread so as not to offend anyone. i dont know how to change the title. it was a heat-of-the-moment reaction.
                        in any case, she left. i couldn't just walk out. i paid $50 for a pizza, drinks, and kids rides here. its an entertainment for kids type establishment. i dont want to explain these thinga to my kid, at least not til he is older. my gripe is people have no shame or decency anymore.
                        لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
                          yes there is something wrong with you. feeding a baby is not nasty, it's people like you who give BFing moms a hard time.
                          oh please spare me that BFing gag. i said i am ok with it as long as it is done discreetly. this is 2013 A.D., not 13 B.C.
                          لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

Comment

Your thread is quite mean,
                            not suitable for the deen.

I agree on your point.
                            go easy on your joint.

Comment

so why is every one attacking this brother? He didn't say breastfeeding is disgusting, he was disgusted by her actions, and he has

every right to be so. I mean If it was all kids and no male adults then that's fine, but since there was then She's wrong, and it is

disgusting to not have the less bit of shame and go around exposing yourself like that...

If she wants to breastfeed, fine, but don't do it when there's male adults around, and especially walking around in circles, like was

there a need for her to do that too?
                              Last edited by *sheba*; 29-10-13, 02:12 AM.
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminati View Post
                                Your thread is quite mean,
                                not suitable for the deen.

I agree on your point.
                                go easy on your joint.
                                laaaaaaaaaa!
                                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Working...
                                X