Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halal Cake business in West London catering for birthdays, weddings etc...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Halal Cake business in West London catering for birthdays, weddings etc...

    Dear All,

    AoA.

    I wanted to inform all my brothers and sisters that I run a cake business which caters halal cakes Alhumdullilah.

    All of us are very wary of the products that we buy from outside which might contain alcohol, gelatin or lard etc. My cakes, cupcakes and extras are all free of this...

    Alhumdullilah I have a wide portfolio of clientele and have had a wonderful response from people like you towards what I do and hence I wanted to remind you once again that if you know someone who is getting married, or celebrating an occasion, to make them aware of me so I can make their day extra special.
    If your company requires cupcakes, I can also cater those too at a special rate..

    My website is www.timeforcake.biz

    Have a look and if you have any more questions...do not hesitate to ask...

    Wasalam.

  • #2
    Re: Halal Cake business in West London catering for birthdays, weddings etc...

    Birthday's ?????????????????????

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Halal Cake business in West London catering for birthdays, weddings etc...

      Yes birthdays!

      I know I am going to get messages stating that birthdays are haraam etc but we in this 21 century society, we cannot avoid cake from any sort of occasion!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Halal Cake business in West London catering for birthdays, weddings etc...

        Originally posted by UNITED UMMAH View Post
        Birthday's ?????????????????????
        and weddings.. down the lizard holes we go..
        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

        The Prophet :saw: said:

        "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

        muslim

        Narrated 'Abdullah:

        The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


        "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

        By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

        [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

        Comment


        • #5
          I loooove cake!! U shud post pics!!! :D
          Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Halal Cake business in West London catering for birthdays, weddings etc...

            Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
            and weddings.. down the lizard holes we go..
            I know what you mean. I've been to a walima where the husband and wife cut the cake in a style much like christians have been doing in recent centuries.

            But is serving cake at a walima necessarily imitating the people of the book if it's done with the intention of giving people something sweet and tasty to eat (without all the ceremonial baggage) that perhaps they don't usually get to enjoy?
            I was like Laughing Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Loud.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Halal Cake business in West London catering for birthdays, weddings etc...

              Originally posted by alarmbells View Post
              I know what you mean. I've been to a walima where the husband and wife cut the cake in a style much like christians have been doing in recent centuries.

              But is serving cake at a walima necessarily imitating the people of the book if it's done with the intention of giving people something sweet and tasty to eat (without all the ceremonial baggage) that perhaps they don't usually get to enjoy?
              cake is cake serving it is not a problem if u just want to eat some nice cake masha Allah who doesnt like cake, but as u said when ppl start calling it "my wedding cake" my "birthday cake" and start putting candles on it or as u rightly said having a whole cake cutting ceremony at the walima, or nikkah this is clear immitation, no one can deny that.

              and saying i know its wrong, but its just for buisness just makes it worse somehow :s
              "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

              The Prophet :saw: said:

              "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

              muslim

              Narrated 'Abdullah:

              The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


              "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

              By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

              [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Halal Cake business in West London catering for birthdays, weddings etc...

                you're so talented but rather far from me. I do love cake. You dont need an occasion to have cake :P

                do you deliver or you have a store?
                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Halal Cake business in West London catering for birthdays, weddings etc...

                  Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
                  cake is cake serving it is not a problem if u just want to eat some nice cake masha Allah who doesnt like cake, but as u said when ppl start calling it "my wedding cake" my "birthday cake" and start putting candles on it or as u rightly said having a whole cake cutting ceremony at the walima, or nikkah this is clear immitation, no one can deny that.

                  and saying i know its wrong, but its just for buisness just makes it worse somehow :s
                  Then I 100% agree with you, I though you might have meant no cake at all at a wedding. Cake > sweet rice dishes imho.
                  I was like Laughing Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Loud.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Halal Cake business in West London catering for birthdays, weddings etc...

                    i`ve never actually tried a cupcake they look so nice masha Allah, but im not sure i can handle that much icing. cupcakes have taken on a whole new life now, theyre much more bouffant than they were in my childhood.
                    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

                    The Prophet :saw: said:

                    "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

                    muslim

                    Narrated 'Abdullah:

                    The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


                    "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

                    By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

                    [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Halal Cake business in West London catering for birthdays, weddings etc...

                      Originally posted by alarmbells View Post
                      Then I 100% agree with you, I though you might have meant no cake at all at a wedding. Cake > sweet rice dishes imho.
                      oh no for sure have cake, just dont do a whole "wedding cake" thing, and have a cake cutting ceremony over it, that is just soo wrong. every wedding reception i have been to pre islam, has the "oh quick theyre going to cut the cake! moment

                      but yea bring on the cake of any kind at any gathering, a nice cake is usually what i take when i visit ppl, why wait for birthdays and weddings :up:
                      Last edited by *asiya*; 14-11-12, 12:46 AM.
                      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

                      The Prophet :saw: said:

                      "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

                      muslim

                      Narrated 'Abdullah:

                      The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


                      "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

                      By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

                      [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Halal Cake business in West London catering for birthdays, weddings etc...

                        Oooooh. Those cakes look lovely. Reminds me of that TV show 'Ace of Cakes' where thye make raelly crazy cakes coming in all shapes and sizes.
                        Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

                        How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

                        Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Halal Cake business in West London catering for birthdays, weddings etc...

                          we order cakes on eid

                          http://www.englishcheesecake.com/shop/category/id/2

                          from this website

                          fave would be Charlie's Original Factory Fudge Cake
                          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                          “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Halal Cake business in West London catering for birthdays, weddings etc...

                            Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                            we order cakes on eid

                            http://www.englishcheesecake.com/shop/category/id/2

                            from this website

                            fave would be Charlie's Original Factory Fudge Cake
                            Are you certain that they are halal?
                            Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

                            How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

                            Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Halal Cake business in West London catering for birthdays, weddings etc...

                              Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                              Are you certain that they are halal?
                              suitable for vegetarians and alcohol free

                              anything im missing?
                              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                              ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                              “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X