X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoMo.
    replied
    Re: Adopting instead of having kids

Of course you can adopt. Whether you'll find a man who will agree to marry you on such a condition is another question.

Leave a comment:

• inprogress
    replied

You can take care of orphans, but it is not considered the same as your own child in terms of lineage, inheritance, and relationships. I am not sure if it is permissible to decide not to have any kids without a valid reason.

Leave a comment:

• R.Aisha
    replied

Originally posted by inprogress View Post
    You will likely eventually get the urge to have one bore right from your body. It is an experience worth having.
    Not everyone has those feelings or wants the experience of pregnancy and childbirth.
    If I somehow develop those feeling, I'll have kids (which I highhhhly doubt). I was asking if it was permissible to adopt.

Leave a comment:

• inprogress
    replied

You will likely eventually get the urge to have one bore right from your body. It is an experience worth having.

Leave a comment:

• R.Aisha
    replied

Originally posted by inprogress View Post
    Why not have your own and also adopt?
    I don't think so :) I don't feel like having kids. There is no rule that you MUST bore one from your body.

Leave a comment:

• inprogress
    replied

Why not have your own and also adopt?

Leave a comment:

• R.Aisha
    started a topic Adopting instead of having kids

Adopting instead of having kids

I was wondering if it's permissible to adopt kids instead of give birth to your own. Breastfeeding isn't a problem because there are pills that make women lactate (breastfeeding the child makes them mahram). I'm definitely thinking of adopting instead of having my own kids, even though I'm perfectly capable of having my own. I think that there are already so many children born into this world without parents who don't ever learn the deen, and why bring extra ones into this world when I can save souls that were already born :)

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X