Re: how to put on weight

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
    i thought insulation would help ....this is not true?! :(
    nope not by a long shot,,thats what blankets are for

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
      nope not by a long shot,,thats what blankets are for
      awww man i always look at people who seem more insulated than me in the winter and feel slightly jealous cos i would think they would be warmer than me loooooool

Comment

awww man i always look at people who seem more insulated than me in the winter and feel slightly jealous cos i would think they would be warmer than me loooooool
        loooool nope we fattys are just as cold:p

Comment

loooool nope we fattys are just as cold:p
          and my mum right, she is a lil on the chubby cute side, and she always shoutin at me to turn the heatin off and im always tellin her but im cold and she says to me put on some weight like me and you will be feeling hot too :scratch:

Comment

and my mum right, she is a lil on the chubby cute side, and she always shoutin at me to turn the heatin off and im always tellin her but im cold and she says to me put on some weight like me and you will be feeling hot too :scratch:
            people are different some can take cold more than others has nothing to do with fat or no fat. now me i cant im freezing all the time espeshely my feet,, they get like ice cubes wallah,,i have to rub my feet against someone and steal their warmth so i can stay nice and toasty

Comment

people are different some can take cold more than others has nothing to do with fat or no fat. now me i cant im freezing all the time espeshely my feet,, they get like ice cubes wallah,,i have to rub my feet against someone and steal their warmth so i can stay nice and toasty
              ''someone'' ahahahahhaha poor them :p

Comment

so how many did you eat of those in your 3 days?
                i jz ate 5 of them in 1 day , with 3 plates of halwa .....

i've never felt so broken

Comment

Ok, I've had this problem too all my life.
                  After years of trial and error I realised I could only do it by counting calories. It's very annoying at the beginning but soon you start kind of memorising how many calories are in x, y, z. Example: I know that a glass of whole milk has aprox 150 calories, a banana aprox 100, etc.

You need to eat a lot. And then some more. 6 times a day is ideal. 3 main meals, 3 snacks. It's hard but not impossible.

For me, having a LOT of dairy helped majorly. Cheese, milk, yogurt, milkshakes, ice cream.

I've had two successful attempts at gaining weight this way. First time I gained 5 lbs I think, then lost it cos of a busy schedule. 2nd time I gained something like 12lbs, kept it on for a good 5 or so months then unfortunately dropped down again . I will get back to it soon.

Anyway these are just a few pointers. I have loads more to say if you want to know, lots of links I could pm you (you're a sister, right?).
                  Let me know.

Comment

why is it that skinny people cant gain weight

and fat people cant loose weight

Comment

^ A lot of people just don't know how to go about it, where to start etc.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                        i jz ate 5 of them in 1 day , with 3 plates of halwa .....

i've never felt so broken
                        woooow am jealous you can eat so much mashaAllah

i dont get teh sad face though? is it cos you ate too much or it wasnt enough

Comment

woooow am jealous you can eat so much mashaAllah

i dont get teh sad face though? is it cos you ate too much or it wasnt enough
                          its cause i gained 5 kilos in like 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
                            If you don't wanna workout, you can do interval Cardio training. Its easy. That will burn fat long after you have worked out and it will also increase your metabolism so you can eat more.
                            Hmmm thanks :p
                            The issue with me is finding time to do it. The bit of free time that I do get just wanna relax

Originally posted by SILURES
                            if its out by a bit you might just be taking in enough to maintain your weight but not enough to actually put any on.
                            Yeah just eating throughout the day and not necessarily unhealthy either except for the occasional Cinnabon :inlove: that alone is more than half my daily allowable calorie intake!
                            Last edited by GuCcI; 10-11-12, 12:08 PM.
                            Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                              its cause i gained 5 kilos in like 2 weeks
                              dont u wanna gain weight? if you dont, why you eatin like this??

Comment

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post

Yeah just eating throughout the day and not necessarily unhealthy either except for the occasional Cinnabon :inlove: that alone is more than half my daily allowable calorie intake!
                                how is a cinnabon more than half your daily intake?! dont you eat?? :(

Comment

Working...
                                X