Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blood Type indicates type of personality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Type indicates type of personality?

Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Re: Blood Type indicates type of personality?

Interesting thanks,it must be true cause I'm A blood type and it describes me exactly lol

Comment

I lived in Japan and was fascinated on how often people correctly guessed my blood type. I guess maybe there is some truth to it after all.

Comment

interesting thread,it may be true to some extent, but you cant exactly point a person that she/he will be selfish bcz he/she has type B blood gp.
        The Masjid's are free, but empty,
        The Clubs are paid and full,
        Its free to enter Heaven
        But costly to enter Hell.

Comment

Pseudo-science at its best. What relationship can there be between blood type and personality type ? You inherit your blood group and how can you inherit whether to be selfish or not ?
          Anyhow, what would O+ be anyways ?
          Free Web Hosting Pakistan - BASE.PK
          Hi Web.India - Free Web Hosting India

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Hassan View Post
            Pseudo-science at its best. What relationship can there be between blood type and personality type ? You inherit your blood group and how can you inherit whether to be selfish or not ?
            Anyhow, what would O+ be anyways ?
            Oh I think selfish behavior is more environmental but personality can be affected by your blood type I THINK because hormones affect your personality....

OMDZ I just found out my blood type and its O+ and idk how this site knows but it describes a bit of my personality

I'm not really selfish but a bit destructive and do have anger problems along with phases of hyperactivity and get extremely bored+tired etc

well atleast I found an answer to my problems eh it's in DNA so not sure if that makes me mental
            so I'm unstable because of my blood type D: now makes sense I guess they noticed a pattern
            FOR O+
            Immediate “Fight or Flight” Response

This can cause episodes of excessive anger, hyperactivity, temper tantrums, and chemical imbalance bringing about manic experiences. Blood Type O individuals are also vulnerable to destructive behaviors when exceedingly bored, tired or depressed, due to the synergistic relationship between feelings of reward and release of dopamine

SOURCE: http://www.thrombocyte.com/o-positive-blood-type-facts/

And O+ is the most common blood type with like 37% of the population having it but I usually dont see people on this extreme side unlike me

I was honestly surprised they listed the problems I have, maybe O+ doesn't have that many issues as me but they have to exhibit some of these problems otherwise they can't notice a pattern so I guess blood does determine personality a bit

Wonder if sometimes some of my behavior is excusable >_< because I'm on the edge A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by Qiyamah; 04-02-17, 05:02 AM.
            “Do not commit injustice, because injustice is darkness on the Day of Judgment." (Sahih Muslim)
            They will say, "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not be among the companions of the Blazing Fire." Qur'an 67:10 💚💙💜

Comment

I wonder what my blood type is...
              Indeed we belong to Allah,
              and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Qiyamah View Post
                  Oh I think selfish behavior is more environmental but personality can be affected by your blood type I THINK because hormones affect your personality....

OMDZ I just found out my blood type and its O+ and idk how this site knows but it describes a bit of my personality

I'm not really selfish but a bit destructive and do have anger problems along with phases of hyperactivity and get extremely bored+tired etc

well atleast I found an answer to my problems eh it's in DNA so not sure if that makes me mental
                  so I'm unstable because of my blood type D: now makes sense I guess they noticed a pattern

And O+ is the most common blood type with like 37% of the population having it but I usually dont see people on this extreme side unlike me

I was honestly surprised they listed the problems I have, maybe O+ doesn't have that many issues as me but they have to exhibit some of these problems otherwise they can't notice a pattern so I guess blood does determine personality a bit

Wonder if sometimes some of my behavior is excusable >_< because I'm on the edge A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
                  I'm O+ and I'm a calm guy who doesn't really get angry a lot.
                  نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

I feel like you put bunch of vague yet distinct personality traits into attributes that allows as many people to relate at least few of them.

Maybe I should come up same sort of thing using thickness of your toenails.

Comment

Blood Type indicates type of personality?

Horoscope 2.0
                      “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Selfish,irresponsible and,unpredictable: type B.This can easily be checked with reference to our so called Muslim rulers,dictators who have brought the countries under their trusteeships to ruins: Saddam,Gadhafi,Assad,etc.

Comment

What next, wearing blue socks v yellow socks...subhana'Allah

Comment

Working...
                          X