Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salah

:salams

when im on my own and doin salah, its not so bad, but when i pray with others, i get nervous, start stressing im gonna mess it up, and soemtimes i do mess it up, and then i feel stupid and lose complete sight of it, i mean i carry on, but all im wandering is omg have i messed it up?! does this happen to anyone else? what is my problem, why cant i just concentrate like i do when im alone and not make mistakes?

:jkk:

Re: salah

:wswrwb:

When you pray with other, do you lead the salaah or just follow?
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post

When you pray with other, do you lead the salaah or just follow?
      just follow :( and i still mess itup, most of the time, i forget where im at in the salah, like ill forget if ive done 1,2 3, rakah. i have no idea whats going on
      sometimes i even forget how many im supposed to do for the salah just as soon as al fatiha is being read, well its what ive noticed anyway...none of this happens at home, on my own :(

Comment

Its cuz your nervous youll mess up cuz people might be watching you but then you end mesing up anyway. im the same way i got all red and my cheeks get hot lol it happened to me when i first got married and had to do salat with him :o lol
        Last edited by *aisha*; 04-11-12, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
          just follow :( and i still mess itup, most of the time, i forget where im at in the salah, like ill forget if ive done 1,2 3, rakah. i have no idea whats going on
          sometimes i even forget how many im supposed to do for the salah just as soon as al fatiha is being read, well its what ive noticed anyway...none of this happens at home, on my own :(
          If you're following, then you just follow, so how do you forget and mess up?

You can delay doing the movements and wait for other to do it. For example, when it's time to go to sujood, wait 1-2 seconds, when other are half way down, you can do down then, and so on.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
            Its cuz your nervous youll mess up cuz people might be watching you but then you end mesing up anyway. im the same way i got all red and my cheeks get hot lol it happened to me when i first got married:o lol
            i dont want it to be like this though, i want it to be the best in shaa Allah :)

i really try and focus on being alone regardless of people around, but i still mess up , silly of me

Comment

If you are following than you should know what rakat you are on by following the leader.

This could also be a form of prettying the Salah for people.

Pray as if you are home, don't worry about others.

We all loose concentration sometimes but this seems to have gone a bit over board.
              "O friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and you remain unaware." Imam al-Ghazali R.A.

GOOD MANNERS

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                i dont want it to be like this though, i want it to be the best in shaa Allah :)

i really try and focus on being alone regardless of people around, but i still mess up , silly of me
                Yah I know me either i hate it and i feel so embarressed and I dont want anyone to think like I dont know what im doing:( I hate it

Comment

If you're following, then you just follow, so how do you forget and mess up?

You can delay doing the movements and wait for other to do it. For example, when it's time to go to sujood, wait 1-2 seconds, when other are half way down, you can do down then, and so on.
                  sometimes i forget if ive done sujood once, or two times, so can mess up. im not used to praying around people i guess and then make it harder that it has to be

and the delaying means focusing on others when im trying to focus on me, and again, that gets me stressed out

Comment

im gonna just focus more and ask Allah azzawajjal to help me be better in shaa Allah

Comment

Originally posted by .Kid. View Post

If you are following than you should know what rakat you are on by following the leader.

This could also be a form of prettying the Salah for people.

Pray as if you are home, don't worry about others.

We all loose concentration sometimes but this seems to have gone a bit over board.
                      i do try pray as if i am at home, all i want to do is do it right for Allah azzawajjal and not be a loser inshallah i shall try much more harder

Comment

also, when i started to go masjid sometimes for salah, i just thought it owuld be like when im at home, then i see how it is different, and ive been trying to grasp it, but, i tend to do salah at home usually, only like eid salah that kind of thing or tarawih, but i think maybe i need to learn about praying at masjid or soemthing?

Comment

If it's easier for you to pray on your own, then pray on your own. :insha:

Comment

If it's easier for you to pray on your own, then pray on your own. :insha:
                            i thought this, thats why initially,after learning how to pray, all i did, was pray at home, but then your aware of people going to masjid for salah, so i thought i should go sometiems right, so i started going thinking that i should make the effort to go and pray, why am i taking easy way out and doing it at home all the time, i dont know , is it ok, to not go masjid for prayers?

Comment

Women are encouraged to offer their salaah at home and individually; in Hanafi fiqh, it's more superior for women to pray individually.

Umm Salama (RA) narrates that the Messenger of Allah said: “The best Mosque for a woman is the inner part of her home.” (Musnad Ahmad & Tabrani)

Sayyiduna Abd Allah ibn Umar (RA) narrates that the Messenger of Allah said: “Do not prevent your womenfolk from attending the Mosque, even though their houses are better for them.” (Sunan Abu Dawud)

Sayyida Umm Salama (RA) narrates that the Messenger of Allah said: “A woman’s prayer in her inner room is better than her prayer in the outside room, and her prayer in the outside room is better than her prayer in the courtyard, and her prayer in the courtyard is better than her prayer in the Mosque.” (Mu’jam of Imam Tabrani)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X