Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you think about this ?

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
    Oh I remember that, there was a story where a wife was so angry when her husband lifted her veil while she was asleep, she asked for divorce, he asked her forgiveness and then they're still married.

From my point of view it is very strange, but interesting. I don't remember the name of these tribes who still practice this though...
    I think this is the story you're talking about...

This articles was published in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by geeksupremo View Post
      I think this is the story you're talking about...

This articles was published in 2010.
      Yes, it was this one:D

Im torn a little in here. It's not really my place, technically is it haram to keep your face covered at all times? It is excessive by our standards, to them it is normal, and i think she would be as shocked to take it off as we would be if we were asked to take our hijab off by some guy in the street (even if it is her husband)

It's like someone telling me to stop drinking mint tea, i'd be telling the person to go take a hike
      My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
      Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

This is the craziest thing that I have in my life.

IN MY LIFE.

So this woman never, ever takes the veil off? Not when she goes to bed? Not when she comes out of the shower? Not when she goes out of the bathroom? Not when she is intimate with her husband?

LOL.

ROFL.

LOL.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X