I've been on Twitter and I met a guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I've been on Twitter and I met a guy

This is why people shuld avoid twitter or facebook, UNLESS it is for beneficial matters. I use 1 for keeping up to date news on my Masjid and FB for receiving daily updates from various scholars i've subscribed too.
    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
      I dont think its about people judging, im sure everyone has had a crush in their lifetime, there are two types of girls, ones that make threads and ones that just keep it to themselves.
      True...but which would you rather be,the girl that seeks advice,and make the right decisions in life.
      OR
      The girl that keeps it to herself and make the wrong decisions in life??
      I chose to seek advice,cause let's face it you can't ask anyone else about it and I know there are good souls in this forum who would give me good proper advice

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
        This is why people shuld avoid twitter or facebook, UNLESS it is for beneficial matters. I use 1 for keeping up to date news on my Masjid and FB for receiving daily updates from various scholars i've subscribed too.
        there are other arguments for staying on facebook or not, but its much easier and simpler to just not add sisters full stop.
        Abu Saalehah

OUTREACH4ISLAM - Calling the not yet Muslims of Leicester to Islam since 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Fatima Zahraa View Post
          True...but which would you rather be,the girl that seeks advice,and make the right decisions in life.
          OR
          The girl that keeps it to herself and make the wrong decisions in life??
          are you seriously telling me you did not know you were doing wrong? you didnt know how to get yourself out of the situation?

Glad you made the right choice.
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
          O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.
          Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.

Comment

are you seriously telling me you did not know you were doing wrong? you didnt know how to get yourself out of the situation?
            No sis she was just asking on some advice on the situation, she did know already that's why she said in the opening post she wanted to forget about the guy.

Truth is, in these situations it can be troublesome, there is an emotional attachment even though the mind does not agree with it. Sometimes it really helps to ask others because you know they'll bring down the hammer and jolt one back to reality. And that's what these situations sometimes need, because those in them feel like it's this huge problem, but those on the outside view it as the most trivial and petty problem a person can have.

I think this is a good topic since it was resolved in the best way. The same cannot be said about a lot of the other help topics of this type, where the person just decides to go through with whatever it is. I give props to sister for doing the right thing and burning the bridge, I don't want to praise too much, but may Allah reward her with something far better.
            والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post
              No sis she was just asking on some advice on the situation, she did know already that's why she said in the opening post she wanted to forget about the guy.

Truth is, in these situations it can be troublesome, there is an emotional attachment even though the mind does not agree with it. Sometimes it really helps to ask others because you know they'll bring down the hammer and jolt one back to reality. And that's what these situations sometimes need, because those in them feel like it's this huge problem, but those on the outside view it as the most trivial and petty problem a person can have.

I think this is a good topic since it was resolved in the best way. The same cannot be said about a lot of the other help topics of this type, where the person just decides to go through with whatever it is. I give props to sister for doing the right thing and burning the bridge, I don't want to praise too much, but may Allah reward her with something far better.
              you see one side, I see another..but if shes made the right decision then good for her. You type lengthy posts
              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
              O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.

Comment

You type lengthy posts
                Ouch, this always hurts because I get it a lot. Yes I agree, I wish I didn't but I type really fast and usually make the post airtight so that it can't be picked apart. Bad habit from debating on other forums back in the day. You will even see that often when someone replies to a post, I just point them to parts in my original post that answer their reply, having already anticipated their response @[email protected]
                والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Ouch, this always hurts because I get it a lot. Yes I agree, I wish I didn't but I type really fast and usually make the post airtight so that it can't be picked apart. Bad habit from debating on other forums back in the day. You will even see that often when someone replies to a post, I just point them to parts in my original post that answer their reply, having already anticipated their response @[email protected]
                  I wasnt insulting, you are an articulate writer.

A kid saying back in the day? puhlease!
                  My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

I wasnt insulting, you are an articulate writer.

A kid saying back in the day? puhlease!
                    Back in the day is like three years ago. We live in times where things go very fast, so now you're allowed to say back in the day for things 3+ years ago :D

Comment

You met a guy on Twitter?

WOW.

Is that it?

I can't believe you created a thread because of this small incident. If he is bothering you, block him.

Comment

Back in the day is like three years ago. We live in times where things go very fast, so now you're allowed to say back in the day for things 3+ years ago :D
                        If your 1 min younger than sister fairy your automatically considered a young kid..
                        ╰☆╮The Qu'ran is the Fuel of the Muslim's Heart.╰☆╮

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
                          so true, if a man wants to talk to you alone, or sit with you alone even in "public" run a mile.
                          Whats all the man bashing about, sisters do the same thing, just a couple weeks ago a sister said to my friend's cousin she wants to get married so his cousin contacted him to see if he knows any1 and he asked me if I want to get married I said "tell her to give me her wali's details" then the problems started she said she wants to meet me first then bring me to her family and thats not the first time that kind of situation happend to me. So brothers and sisters need to fix up.

Comment

I just read this thread and in all honesty I fear for the Ummah

Are our sisters (and brothers) that desperate that a few words on a site like twitter sweep them off their feet to the point the ask for advice on a forum?

cant stop thinking about some one who was on twitter???? am I being naive to think that is ludicrous?

are some of our sisters that ''easy'' astaghfirullah

Please forgive me for my 'rant' but i just find it incredible

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
                              I just read this thread and in all honesty I fear for the Ummah

Are our sisters (and brothers) that desperate that a few words on a site like twitter sweep them off their feet to the point the ask for advice on a forum?

cant stop thinking about some one who was on twitter???? am I being naive to think that is ludicrous?

are some of our sisters that ''easy'' astaghfirullah

Please forgive me for my 'rant' but i just find it incredible
                              hey

whats with easy comment

the sister barakaa Allahu feehaa came here for an advice ,, do we shunt her down or we give her appropriate advice

plus she is only 18 "bless"
                              Last edited by innocent_girl; 11-10-12, 12:33 AM.

http://quran.cc/images/Quranlogo.png........http://i.imgur.com/b066ayL.png

My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater. Imam Shafie

Comment

Which sister is 18? Move her up the line. Younger women are more attractive.

Comment

Working...
                                X