Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been on Twitter and I met a guy

As salamu alaikom Sisters and Brothers
    I'm in quite a dilemma,I don't know where to start from...so here goes.Ok so for those who have been on Twitter and knows how it works maybe your'l could help me

I've been on Twitter for like 2 months now and I met a guy,he hasn't ever private messaged me,but when I tweet something he response and I guess thats when I new he liked me and he admitted it, I'm so drawn to him like a magnet,I can't get him out of my head,I tried reading and forgetting about him,but it doesn't seem to be working.

I know we will never have a future together cause we are like Oil and Water,his so Westernised,loves music,partying etc. And I'm the total opposite,I would never consider being with someone like that,but I don't know why his got me spinning...I NEED to forget about him,what should I do,pleez pleeez help me

Re: I Need Advice, Please

:wswrwb:

you met a guy on twitter ???

Delete your account. do it now, and dont ever look back.
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

:wswrwb:

What Asiya said^
      إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Thanls Asiya and Sprinkles for the reply :)
        I know I shouldn't even went there in the first place,too many distractions,its just when I first signed up I never taught there would be any harm cause I'm just tweeting my taughts,but now its like everything I say someone likes it,I got to STOP,its just not healthy,thanks again ladies I'm gona deactivate my account :)

Comment

Yeah I have to agree with Asiya.

What do you really think is gonna come out of this?
          Don't let shaytaan play puppet master and lead you to terrible things.

De-activate your twitter, and don't think too much into this. These are just insinuating thoughts from shaytaan و العياذ بالله.
          Protect yourself sister, and take whatever measures you need to.

Comment

:jkk: Fatima, Allhamdulillah, Allah protect you sister amin. also would you consider speaking to your walli about marriage, pray istikarah before you do so, but it could be time for you to seriously consider it insha Allah. Allah give u the very best for u amin :love:
            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

Comment

block and delete him
              DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

This is why people should stay away from social networking sites. Delete your account sister because if you don't you'll just carry on. It's better to just end it now.
                ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

i cant figure out twitter, and it says that i am posting that i made $300 today, join me, every day its a different amount

and when i delete it, i get an email saying i reactivated my account

twitter is possessed
                  .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                  نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                  دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

I want to know if I like any male person that is right or wrong? May I pray for him, Would I like to marry with him should I pray to him to Allah or not.
                    Every day I belive on Allah but I dont know why he recall on my mind.

Answer
                    In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
                    Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
                    Alhamdullilah, we are very pleased to see your great enthusiasm and quest to learn from theUlama. This is a sign of Taqwa (Allah consciousness) which you perceive within yourself. We makedua to Allah Ta’ala that he increases you in Taqwa and grant you steadfastness on Deen. Ameen
                    It is a natural instinct of man to be inclined towards the opposite gender. When Allah Ta’ala had created Hadhrat Adam Allaihi Salaam, he was alone and he felt emptiness in his life so he askedAllah Ta’ala to create a partner for him through which he could gain peace and solace.
                    There is no harm in having inclination towards a male for purposes of marring him. However any type of contact with him is not permissible.
                    We make Dua to Allah Ta’ala that He saves you from the evils of shaitaan, and He accepts you for the service of his Deen and grants you a pious (Allah Conscious) husband, who would be the coolness of your eyes. Aameen
                    And Allah Ta’ala knows best
                    Mufti Luqman Hansrot
                    Fatwa Dept.

www.efiqh.com
                    http://efiqh.com/page/6/

Comment

Jazakallah Everyone for the advise,its much appreciated, I know now what to do :)

Comment

walaykoum wasalam

delete it its for people who dont have a life

Comment

Originally posted by Fatima Zahraa View Post
                          Jazakallah Everyone for the advise,its much appreciated, I know now what to do :)
                          Don't rush and block him.
                          What about giving him the Dawah first?

Comment

Originally posted by AbdullahGeorge View Post
                            Don't rush and block him.
                            What about giving him the Dawah first?
                            brother are u out of your mind, the sister is already having an issue with a non mahram, and you are just giving her shaitans argument as to why she should get into even more trouble.

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

Originally posted by Fatima Zahraa View Post
                              alhamdulillah, did u delete it ? also delete anything that has his email or anything else on it, so u forget him.

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

Working...
                              X