• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok ladiessssssssssssss i need your best advice

:salams

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

this is too funny

ok so i tried onion juice for my alopecia .................my hair reeeeeeeeeeeeeks of onion omg and when i get a bit hot, it reeks even moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i have washed my hair like several times since........................and nothing, i need a remedy i can do tonight, as i have no essential oils so do not suggest that..........something i may have in the cooking cupboards at home would be good................

oh my days it smells so oniony help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also the strange thing is, if i smell my actual hair, it dont semll bad, but i just keep smellin onion on meeeeeeeeeeeee and when i wash it the onion smell comes out even moreeee i dont understand?!

Re: ok ladiessssssssssssss i need your best advice

Bicarbonate of soda? Shake and vac? Febreeze?

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

:wswrwb:

Sorry I know I shouldn't but :rotfl: it's ssooo funny! Sis try washing it with lemon juice! Lemon juice takes the smell of onions away usually, might help in the hair too inshaAllah.
      *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Onion juice?

Oh my.

Do you perfume or anything? Talcum?

Comment

Maybe burn bakoor next to your hair?

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
          (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

this will sound weird. are you Pakistani? only because they have ailments which do actually work. someone i know had this, and it is called 'Baal chand' and one cause is it's a very fine parasite, like a fine hair that 'eats' other hairs. you have to look for it really hard. i know sounds weird but when I first heard it, it is really common, and you literally pull it out. it is really fine and I think silvery in colour.

or you can go there or someone you know who has a connection there and get some 'desi' medicine. people still use medicines from ancient times, and whatever they used to survive on which do work better. western people don't know abou this parasite but but it's apparently very common there. some people keep shaving their heads until its gone.

all this is something you can maybe look into
            DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

Oh no.... What made you put onion??? Just the thought of that makes me want to be miles away from the idea.

Put a hair mask that has Shea butter so the scent from that can help mask the smell. Don't wash and scrub hair too much as you're drying it out.

Just be patient. The smell will wear off on its own. What ever you do, don't use garlic :p then you'll be stuck with a real problem on your head lol
              Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
                Oh no.... What made you put onion??? Just the thought of that makes me want to be miles away from the idea.

Put a hair mask that has Shea butter so the scent from that can help mask the smell. Don't wash and scrub hair too much as you're drying it out.

Just be patient. The smell will wear off on its own. What ever you do, don't use garlic :p then you'll be stuck with a real problem on your head lol
                ha ha i forgot to mention, i threw a clove of garlic in the mix tooooooo :rofl1:

i read stuff on onions helping with growth, something about the sulfur? content in it? and it has worked on some people...apparently, so thought ok lets try .....but toooooo smelly lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post

Sorry I know I shouldn't but :rotfl: it's ssooo funny! Sis try washing it with lemon juice! Lemon juice takes the smell of onions away usually, might help in the hair too inshaAllah.
                  lool dont apologise, it is hilarious tbh!! you gotta laugh in these times looool alhamdulilah!
                  i got lemon at home, im gonna try a lemon rinse i think inshallah
                  jazak allahu khayr :)

Comment

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
                    Bicarbonate of soda? Shake and vac? Febreeze?

the last two? nooooooooooo :p

iw onde rif mixing the bicarb with lemon juice will have maximum effect....

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                      the last two? nooooooooooo :p

iw onde rif mixing the bicarb with lemon juice will have maximum effect....
                      Baking soda you can use mixed with shampoo and this will clarifie your hair and then use lemon juice with water as a last rinse before you get out of the shower inshallah

Comment

ha ha i forgot to mention, i threw a clove of garlic in the mix tooooooo :rofl1:

I wouldn't Reccomend mixing things and experimenting on your hair though, if you ruin it it's hard to fix ..... Talking about mixing baking soda with lemon ...
                        Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

i read stuff on onions helping with growth, something about the sulfur? content in it? and it has worked on some people...apparently, so thought ok lets try .....but toooooo smelly lol
                          :rotfl:

I agree with gucci, don't mix ingredients together you don't know what might happen
                          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post

I wouldn't Reccomend mixing things and experimenting on your hair though, if you ruin it it's hard to fix ..... Talking about mixing baking soda with lemon ...

im just trying to help my stupid alopecia inshallah hence these desperate smelly trials :p
                            ok i wont mix it up ....
                            i dotn have no shea butter though

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                              :rotfl:

I agree with gucci, don't mix ingredients together you don't know what might happen

i smell like a curry pot in the making

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X