Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any sisters to be my friend?

Assalammualaikum warahmahtullah wabarakatuh,
    In California, since I left my marriage and in process of divorce, I get into a worst situation that I have ever been and it gets tougher than I get bear, INNA LILLAHI WAINNA ILAYHI RAJI'UN. I hope to have a friend, not an organization, who can roof me in a safe, clean place, temporarily. I dont have any money, and seeking temporary help from non-profit. INshaAllah I can get a job in that good area. Then I hope to pay for a sharing accommodation with other sisters, inshaAllah.

With other kind of help, although almost impossible, that I can study a year, with scholarship/loan. I dont have kids, matured woman over 40, an ordinary good Muslim, alhamdulillah. If any sister has sincerity to help for the sake of ALLAH, can PM me. Urgent, sincere help needed, surely ALLAH reward the person who help.
    Last edited by friendme; 14-09-12, 10:55 PM. Reason: grammar

Re: Any sisters to be my friend?

I am in US, CA

Comment

I will make du'a for you, sister. Insha'Allah the path will soon be made easier for you.

Comment

Ameen

May Allah make it it easy on you Sis.

Anyone in the states that may be able to refer the sister to somewhere? I know in the UK they have a site to help that sometimes the sisters post not sure if they do in the US.
        "O friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and you remain unaware." Imam al-Ghazali R.A.

GOOD MANNERS

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X