Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

muslim girl from france who is searching an aupair job with children or old people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muslim girl from france who is searching an aupair job with children or old people

salam everybody!

I'm a french woman, I'm 25 and I'm looking for a aupair job in UK. I would like to work with children, old people or disabled people. Like I'm muslim, I would like to live with muslim people to practice my religion. Could you help me to find a family or give me a way to find them!!
    thank you
    sorry for mistakes...

salam arlikoum

Re: muslim girl from france who is searching an aupair job with children or old peopl

Salem alaykum,we are looking for aupair, we live near Milton Keynes, have two small children.let me know if u are interested

Comment

Re: muslim girl from france who is searching an aupair job with children or old peopl

salam have you found work or are you still looking to become a aupair nannny.
      please let me know as i am looking for nanny
      many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Naoelle View Post
        salam everybody!

I'm a french woman, I'm 25 and I'm looking for a aupair job in UK. I would like to work with children, old people or disabled people. Like I'm muslim, I would like to live with muslim people to practice my religion. Could you help me to find a family or give me a way to find them!!
        thank you
        sorry for mistakes...

salam arlikoum
        Hello,
        we are a muslim family living in Canada. are you still looking for an aupair job? we have 3 children age 5,8, and 9 all going to french school. need help with homework and housekeeping. Let us know if you are interested by emailing [email protected] thanks. Saleema

Comment

assalam o alaikum
          Are you still available for au pair / nanny work in luton? if so please contact me.

Comment

Originally posted by saghi View Post
            Salem alaykum,we are looking for aupair, we live near Milton Keynes, have two small children.let me know if u are interested
            Holy Quran learning from home.
            learn quran online is an easy way for you and your kids to learn
            quran. All you need is a pc, headset with a microphone and a broadband
            internet connection. Alhamdu lillah we teach holy quran 1 to 1 classes
            using the latest software's, technology and the latest quran teaching
            methods and tutors. Alhamdu lillah thousands of muslims have benefited
            from this and have learn to read quran and learn quran with tajweed.
            Now students of any age in any country can learn to read quran at
            their own schedule and pace. Parents can now watch their children
            learning quran in front of their eyes. Alhamdulliah, our new semester
            starting and is now offering many more courses with full segregation.
            All our lessons will be live sessions online 1 to 1 with our teachers
            using our latest virtual classroom technology giving you that real
            classroom learning experience online.

our online quran courses:
            (1) basic quran reading lessons
            (2) quran learning with tajweed
            (3) advance tajweed courses
            (4) how to pray salaah
            (5) quran memorization & translation classes
            (6) arabic & urdu learning classes

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X