• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faith1
    replied
    Re: Question about masterbation

Originally posted by Kalikatu View Post
    Umm, try fasting the islamic fast and also something like juice/water fast, or eat once a day or twice a day etc. this will weaken your body quickly. Take cold showers, ice cold.

I wanted to reply to this post because you said you have to think about old men in shorts to stop yourself. I just wanted to bring your attention to the fact that what you're actually doing is transferring the urge from women/etc. to old men. You may think that this will stop the urge and sure it will in the beginning, but later on you'll notice that old men don't turn you off anymore. Then you notice that you fancy old men. Then you're gay. So I'd really really point towards fasting and or a lot of exercise. Be careful though. Say a uuzu bi rabbih mina'shaytan arrageem a lot. To keep the jinns from whispering. Poor boy.
    Lool you cannot be serious

Leave a comment:

• Ahmed2013
    replied

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...=1#post5541987

Leave a comment:

• Ahmed2013
    replied

looool hit the gym and get jacked, use that testosterone, nothing wrong with healthy high testosterone its a good thing not a bad thing :) lol @ original question though. Make du'a and strive to get married and put in effort in getting married inshAllah.

Leave a comment:

• Mustafa Mahmud
    replied

If you restrain these urges long enough, you will inevitably climax in a wet dream inshaa Allah, and that will provide relief inshaa Allah. So even if it feels like every ten minutes the struggle starts gain, keep resisting, even for days and weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Islam3333
    replied

:salams:

I hope this is a troll. Old men in shorts... lool

[EDIT] I recommend doing some exercise, it should kill off your urges for a while :insha:
    Last edited by Islam3333; 30-12-13, 10:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cooldog
    replied
    Originally posted by Kalikatu View Post
    Umm, try fasting the islamic fast and also something like juice/water fast, or eat once a day or twice a day etc. this will weaken your body quickly. Take cold showers, ice cold.

I wanted to reply to this post because you said you have to think about old men in shorts to stop yourself. I just wanted to bring your attention to the fact that what you're actually doing is transferring the urge from women/etc. to old men. You may think that this will stop the urge and sure it will in the beginning, but later on you'll notice that old men don't turn you off anymore. Then you notice that you fancy old men. Then you're gay. So I'd really really point towards fasting and or a lot of exercise. Be careful though. Say a uuzu bi rabbih mina'shaytan arrageem a lot. To keep the jinns from whispering. Poor boy.

Leave a comment:

• Kalikatu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• umzy85
    replied

Do the following things:

- Go Umrah
    - Perform Hajj and repent with intention to stop
    - Get Married
    - Fast
    - Pray and do lots of Dhikr/Tasbeeh
    - Try and make a target to learn the 99 names of Allah off by heart. This will be enough for you to enter Jannah InshaAllah

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

You need to lower ur gaze,and avoid lookin at other women, and you just gotta strive hard as you can against ur own desires and not give in.
    Remember that if you would be ashamed to do something like this infront of another person, then know you should have more shyness of Allah because he sees what you do, and the Angels are recording your actions & words.

It is not easy. It is a struggle for the best of people.

Leave a comment:

• Themadeer
    replied

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    You need to fast properly. Not just stop eating and then eat again when its time ends having gotten no benefit at all.
    You should avoid the haram during the day u are fasting and keep urself busy in acts of worship or other stuff ( like work)

Engage in the remberance of Allah like reciting any part of Quran that you know, doing tasbih reciting stuff like Subhan'Allah, Alhumdulillah, La Ilaha Ilalha, Allah Hu Akbar ( contemplating over what u are saying ) and seeking forgiveness from Allah and making dua to him in abundance,.
    I've been fasting today while praying and remembering Allah, but the urge is still very strong. When the urge comes I try thinking about Allah and the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) but it still won't come out of me and I'll be having urges like every 30 minutes. Am I doing something wrong?

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

You need to fast properly. Not just stop eating and then eat again when its time ends having gotten no benefit at all.
    You should avoid the haram during the day u are fasting and keep urself busy in acts of worship or other stuff ( like work)

Engage in the remberance of Allah like reciting any part of Quran that you know, doing tasbih reciting stuff like Subhan'Allah, Alhumdulillah, La Ilaha Ilalha, Allah Hu Akbar ( contemplating over what u are saying ) and seeking forgiveness from Allah and making dua to him in abundance,.

Leave a comment:

• mundo
    replied

Along with your religious duties, try and focus your time and energy on sport. Try looking for a project, something you can do, something you can learn that is of interest to you. It is important because it will keep your mind occupied.

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied

Originally posted by KurdishKid View Post
    :wswrwb:

You don't fast every day till you get married...

Reduce the TV time, nothing but fitnah there for you. Movies etc.

Also don't stay up too late.

lower the gaze.
    also don't read and watch trash, whether this be from magazines, newspapers, booklets etc ... online or hard copies ... avoid it and close another Door to Evil in Shaytaans face ...

:jkk:
    Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 08-09-12, 10:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• .Kid.
    replied

You don't fast every day till you get married...

Reduce the TV time, nothing but fitnah there for you. Movies etc.

Also don't stay up too late.

lower the gaze.

Leave a comment:

• Themadeer
    replied

Originally posted by drac16 View Post

I don't see any reason why it would be permissible, because it's nearly impossible to masturbate without having images of a certain man/woman in your mind. Masturbation is a kin to running into lust and we're told in the Qu'ran not to lust (lower your gaze). There's a famous hadith where a young man essentially asks the same question to the Prophet; and the Prophet said that you should fast. If masturbation was the right thing to do in that situation, he would have said so. Lust may not be as severe as fornication, but it's a sexual sin nonetheless.
    But wouldn't that mean I'll be fasting for years until I marry? My body wouldn't handle that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X