Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about masterbation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question about masterbation

    Salaam,
    If you are unable to marry and you are full of testosterone, is it true that you are allowed to masterbate to avoid zina?

  • #2
    how many desperate young men are going to write the same thing.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Question about masterbation

      Originally posted by sweetstar View Post
      how many desperate young men are going to write the same thing.
      It's really difficult, it's gone so far that i've been thinking of old men with shorts on just to stop the urges of masterbation (embarrassing I know) but it's been working. This urge has gone so serious that it's distracted me from salah too.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Themadeer View Post
        Originally posted by sweetstar View Post
        how many desperate young men are going to write the same thing.
        It's really difficult, it's gone so far that i've been thinking of old men with shorts on just to stop the urges of masterbation (embarrassing I know) but it's been working. This urge has gone so serious that it's distracted me from salah too.
        How old are you!?
        Have you thought of marriage
        Or fasting

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Question about masterbation

          Originally posted by sweetstar View Post
          How old are you!?
          Have you thought of marriage
          Or fasting
          I'm 18 with no job and no girl seems to want to marry me

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Question about masterbation

            Originally posted by Themadeer View Post
            Salaam,
            If you are unable to marry and you are full of testosterone, is it true that you are allowed to masterbate to avoid zina?
            :wswrwb:

            No, you are not. Try fasting.
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

            "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Question about masterbation

              :wswrwb:

              I don't see any reason why it would be permissible, because it's nearly impossible to masturbate without having images of a certain man/woman in your mind. Masturbation is a kin to running into lust and we're told in the Qu'ran not to lust (lower your gaze). There's a famous hadith where a young man essentially asks the same question to the Prophet; and the Prophet said that you should fast. If masturbation was the right thing to do in that situation, he would have said so. Lust may not be as severe as fornication, but it's a sexual sin nonetheless.
              Last edited by drac16; 08-09-12, 08:14 PM.
              "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Question about masterbation

                Originally posted by sweetstar View Post
                how many desperate young men are going to write the same thing.
                Relax. Pornography and masturbation are things that a lot of people struggle with and it's very embaressing to ask for advice in these areas (even anonymously). You should praise Allah that this brother even wants to stop doing it-- many people are slaves to their desires and go on without a care in the world.
                "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Question about masterbation

                  Originally posted by drac16 View Post
                  :wswrwb:

                  I don't see any reason why it would be permissible, because it's nearly impossible to masturbate without having images of a certain man/woman in your mind. Masturbation is a kin to running into lust and we're told in the Qu'ran not to lust (lower your gaze). There's a famous hadith where a young man essentially asks the same question to the Prophet; and the Prophet said that you should fast. If masturbation was the right thing to do in that situation, he would have said so. Lust may not be as severe as fornication, but it's a sexual sin nonetheless.
                  But wouldn't that mean I'll be fasting for years until I marry? My body wouldn't handle that.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Question about masterbation

                    :wswrwb:

                    You don't fast every day till you get married...

                    Reduce the TV time, nothing but fitnah there for you. Movies etc.

                    Also don't stay up too late.

                    lower the gaze.
                    "O friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and you remain unaware." Imam al-Ghazali R.A.

                    GOOD MANNERS

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Question about masterbation

                      Originally posted by KurdishKid View Post
                      :wswrwb:

                      You don't fast every day till you get married...

                      Reduce the TV time, nothing but fitnah there for you. Movies etc.

                      Also don't stay up too late.

                      lower the gaze.
                      also don't read and watch trash, whether this be from magazines, newspapers, booklets etc ... online or hard copies ... avoid it and close another Door to Evil in Shaytaans face ...

                      :jkk:
                      Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 08-09-12, 10:06 PM.
                      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                      "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                      – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Question about masterbation

                        Along with your religious duties, try and focus your time and energy on sport. Try looking for a project, something you can do, something you can learn that is of interest to you. It is important because it will keep your mind occupied.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Question about masterbation

                          You need to fast properly. Not just stop eating and then eat again when its time ends having gotten no benefit at all.
                          You should avoid the haram during the day u are fasting and keep urself busy in acts of worship or other stuff ( like work)

                          Engage in the remberance of Allah like reciting any part of Quran that you know, doing tasbih reciting stuff like Subhan'Allah, Alhumdulillah, La Ilaha Ilalha, Allah Hu Akbar ( contemplating over what u are saying ) and seeking forgiveness from Allah and making dua to him in abundance,.
                          Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

                          How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

                          Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Question about masterbation

                            Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                            You need to fast properly. Not just stop eating and then eat again when its time ends having gotten no benefit at all.
                            You should avoid the haram during the day u are fasting and keep urself busy in acts of worship or other stuff ( like work)

                            Engage in the remberance of Allah like reciting any part of Quran that you know, doing tasbih reciting stuff like Subhan'Allah, Alhumdulillah, La Ilaha Ilalha, Allah Hu Akbar ( contemplating over what u are saying ) and seeking forgiveness from Allah and making dua to him in abundance,.
                            I've been fasting today while praying and remembering Allah, but the urge is still very strong. When the urge comes I try thinking about Allah and the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) but it still won't come out of me and I'll be having urges like every 30 minutes. Am I doing something wrong?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Question about masterbation

                              You need to lower ur gaze,and avoid lookin at other women, and you just gotta strive hard as you can against ur own desires and not give in.
                              Remember that if you would be ashamed to do something like this infront of another person, then know you should have more shyness of Allah because he sees what you do, and the Angels are recording your actions & words.

                              It is not easy. It is a struggle for the best of people.
                              Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

                              How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

                              Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X