Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salaah in motorcycle leathers

Salaam brothers and sisters,

I am fairly new to embracing Islam, I have been bought up in an Islamic family however, I only recently started practising properly after finding myself crying in the fear of Allah. I dropped all the bad things i do in my life and Inshallah want to spend as much time as possible in pleasing Allah.

One of my hobbies is Motorcycling, I tend to tour through the country a lot in my leather apparel, I have searched the net all over to no avail.

My questions are, Can i perform Salaah whether in isolation or upon entering a mosque with my leather on? bearing in mind i do not wash the leathers, instead tend to clean them bi-weekly with alcohol free leather cleaning solution. The other issue is a long tour on a motorcycle would mean i would perspirate. A lot of flies etc land on my leathers too. The other option is to keep a change of clothes in a bag to perform Salaah in alternative clothes however i still would perspire on hot sunny days. Inshallah i wish to make every single Sallah for the rest of my life.

The other question i have is, can i perfSalaah on the side of the road on my Motorcycle should i find myself in the wilderness?

Thank you in advance for any advice

Shah

Re: Salaah in motorcycle leathers

Sorry for duplicate thread, can a moderator please remove one? Im not sure how to use forums very well . Sorry again

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X