نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Re: Great British Islam

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    :jkk:

Comment

thanks
      Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

:masha:
        May Allah accept the struggles of these strangers.
        To the people who feel obligated to reply to every single thread even if with a lol:
        Not every thread demands [one's] input, some are more advanced than [one's] thinking, so read and learn.
        Others are of subjects [one] has discussed many times before [so] just read them to see how others feel about a subject.
        - AbuM

Comment

Originally posted by pickaname View Post
          Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by pickaname View Post
            amin

The first Quran i ever got was translated by Marmaduke Pickthall masha Allah, after reading the first two surahs i accepted islam there and then. may Allah ta ala reward him and all those who have come before us amin.
            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Jazakallah khayr that was a good link. May Allah (swt) guide Sarah to the deen- ameen.
              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

:salams

I believe the first time I ever read the Qur'an was also his translation.

Do any of you British Brothers/Sisters visit that Masjid?
                "O friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and you remain unaware." Imam al-Ghazali R.A.

GOOD MANNERS

Comment

i just watched this, the only issue which seems dodgy to me is the idea that islam has to be watered down for the masses so that its deemed acceptable by them and fits into their standard and way of looking at the world and this ideology that in order to promote islam you have to be british is not good
                  82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

Anyway I was just wondering why the brothers at the masjid shake hands with Sarah.

Comment

Originally posted by geeksupremo View Post
                      Anyway I was just wondering why the brothers at the masjid shake hands with Sarah.
                      lol I was wondering that but didn't want to ruin the mood.

It is rather difficult to not shake when you have been offered to shake hands,

Especially when they are being recorded they were probably even more pressured.

None the less that doesn't change anything.
                      "O friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and you remain unaware." Imam al-Ghazali R.A.

GOOD MANNERS

Comment

The history of the british lords/monarchy also has people who reverted and have been conveniently ''hidden''

The area in lancashire called chorley had an 'owner' who became muslim and banned alcohol in his area.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X