Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Feeling hungry ...

my advice. EAT.

I have found that since ramadhan my stomach rumbles first thing in the morning and if i am up after 11pm. I think it may be something to do with our eating habits during ramadhan.

Im hungry in the morning = i have breakfast. i am hungry late at night i have small bowl of cereal and lots of water.

Think you should eat until the 'pang' of hunger has gone and leave it at that. inshaAllah after a few more weeks your body should return to normal

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
      assalam alaykum

Since after ramadhan, I feel hungry more than usual esp when I wake up in the morning I am absolutely starving. This is highly unusual for me as I am never hungry except if I skip lunch or something. This morning I had two slices of weetabix and two slices of toast. Its only been two hours and I am starving again.. not sure whats going on. :(

think I should see the doctor?
      Maybe it is due to you not eating at night? How early do you take your evening meal?
      My wife has as much to do with how good of a husband, a parent, and man that I am as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by cooldog View Post
        I am the opposite.I dont feel hungry at all.I still eating only one meal in the evening.
        hi how do u do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Curious George View Post
          hi how do u do this?
          I trained myself .I just dont eat for long periods.I even did a two day fast once pretty comfortably.My hunger goes away as soon as I brush my teeth and comes back at around 6 in the evening.

Two day fast shud not be done, I was ignorant at the time I did that.

Comment

Originally posted by cooldog View Post
            I trained myself .I just dont eat for long periods.I even did a two day fast once pretty comfortably.My hunger goes away as soon as I brush my teeth and comes back at around 6 in the evening.

Two day fast shud not be done, I was ignorant at the time I did that.
            thats not really healthy

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X