X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Patience, Asceticism, Prudence and Humbleness

Originally posted by noobz View Post
    adding fuel to the fire ey
    Rofl, love the whole "ey" thing you have going on there.

But no that wasn't my intention, I just kinda felt like that was a bit too much for what is a trivial matter. I mean yeah the initial give and take is a bit funny, but it's no cause for fighting and animosity. Anyway sis can stick up for herself though, that up there was pretty admirable although I'm a bit sad she bashed men on the forum collectively, but you know I'm used to that by now anyway >__>
    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Aww man, what an irony to have such trivial fight and insults in a thread called "Patience, Asceticism, Prudence and Humbleness"
      :GB_bonesrock:
      And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by arachnide View Post
        Aww man, what an irony to have such trivial fight and insults in a thread called "Patience, Asceticism, Prudence and Humbleness"
        Yeah, is sad. :(

Comment

@OP
          I said my prayers in a state of guilt since yesterday. It is said; the real Fatwa is that of one's own heart even people or situation goes in yr favor apparently. I hv messed up ur thread n I have to amend now. I think I wz the trouble maker coming with post #4 ova here

Brother I am really Sorry. :( I said this abruptly; coz u taunted me around in threads.. (May be this z normal here bt I am not accustomed to such talk so I reacted) When I saw this knowledge sharing kinda post of you, I had to widen my eyes. But when u asked me ''why'' I couldn't tell you for sure It would be an invitation to your rage. I ignored only to avoid a next fight; I don't know how it ended up like thz.

Again I did kiddish by attacking n altering ur username an called u hilly. At least you have kept a cool one name unlike mine, which seems a hypocrite one now. I'll be more cautious nw an have to concentrate my own username plus my inner purity.
          Thanks for being patient; (not responding me for which I felt my flaw) you implemented over what you have said in your post. Allah is indeed with them who are patient.

Comment

@brother Ali.. sorry, I m taking my words back. I can't judge someone for some posts. I m not accepting u all are good either.. But I am leaving it here, for everyone know well about their own standings & indeed Allah knows best at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by seeking Ihsan View Post
              @OP
              I said my prayers in a state of guilt since yesterday. It is said; the real Fatwa is that of one's own heart even people or situation goes in yr favor apparently. I hv messed up ur thread n I have to amend now. I think I wz the trouble maker coming with post #4 ova here

Brother I am really Sorry. :( I said this abruptly; coz u taunted me around in threads.. (May be this z normal here bt I am not accustomed to such talk so I reacted) When I saw this knowledge sharing kinda post of you, I had to widen my eyes. But when u asked me ''why'' I couldn't tell you for sure It would be an invitation to your rage. I ignored only to avoid a next fight; I don't know how it ended up like thz.

Again I did kiddish by attacking n altering ur username an called u hilly. At least you have kept a cool one name unlike mine, which seems a hypocrite one now. I'll be more cautious nw an have to concentrate my own username plus my inner purity.
              Thanks for being patient; (not responding me for which I felt my flaw) you implemented over what you have said in your post. Allah is indeed with them who are patient.
              BarakAllahu Feek
              Sabr... is like swallowing something bitter without showing any-Imam Junaid

Comment

Originally posted by seeking Ihsan View Post
                @brother Ali.. sorry, I m taking my words back. I can't judge someone for some posts. I m not accepting u all are good either.. But I am leaving it here, for everyone know well about their own standings & indeed Allah knows best at the end.
                Yes indeed, no sis don't think I was offended or anything, I did appreciate the sincerity and honesty demonstrated in the post I was talking about, so yes I do believe you deserved that rep and I'm giving you another one even, insha Allah.
                والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post
                  Yes indeed, no sis don't think I was offended or anything, I did appreciate the sincerity and honesty demonstrated in the post I was talking about, so yes I do believe you deserved that rep and I'm giving you another one even, insha Allah.
                  :jkk:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X