Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is smoking Medical Marijuana really haraam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KR7 View Post

Where exactly did i justify it?? Can you not read?? My post was pretty clear that it is haram, difference between me and you is i didnt speak to the brothers like a judgemental ****

i too was a marijuana smoker so dont try and school me. And if you really were an addict take a good look at yourself before calling others stupid then. At one point in your life you were obviously stupid. Help brothers particulary if you suffered from the same thing. Who are you to judge them after just admitting you did the same?????
    I'm going to be honest here I didn't read your post properly so my apologies if I misconstrued anything

It's not about judgment I don't feel superior to anyone it's when people try say its harmless or that it's ok in Islam

I was worse than stupid I have no qualms about admitting but I've seen too many lives destroyed by drugs to have any sympathy for people who try use a qiyas saying it's no more harmful than tea or coffee

I've seen people die from drugs and it all started with a little bit of weed. This is something I feel very strongly about so apologies if I come across harsh or obnoxious not my intention

The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
    ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Seems like people on this site love to argue and fight with each other. Amazing.

Anyways, my two cents on the topic of this thread: Don't get into it bro. I've been there, done that. Although it has many benefits its a very slippery slope to go down. Try to stay away from it and find your healing and recovery in other means. I go through each and every one of the symptoms that you mentioned about yourself. And although smoking weed does seem to help in the beginning it really wont help you in the long run. Take it from someone who has been going through and is going through the same problems you go through, and from someone who tried to use weed to help for more than 5 years. Your entire life is ahead of you, don't get into this. Pray istikhara, what does your heart tell you? It feels good because thats the lure of the shaytan and the duniya.

wow I just realised that this is a post from 7 years ago.....
      Last edited by IsaahM; 19-01-19, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Last edited by KR7; 26-01-19, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KR7 View Post
          Fair enough its obviously something we are both passionate about hence the mistreatment of each other i also apologise. You feel anger toward people who try and justify something being halal when its clearly not believe me i get that as i used to be one of those. This type of response will not help them as it will only push them away. Like i said in my post people use propaganda lies to say its haram when in actual fact they should focus on the fact that ok weed is scientifically proven to be alot less harmful than alot of things but that still doesnt make it halal. When you use a substance to find peace instead of going to Allah i think thats your answer there. Plus the fact harmful or not it is an intoxicant as thc enters your bloodstream etc.
          My passion is against the people who do the same yet judge these people. The 'tea and coffee' argument is because ive seen people with this addiction try and pretend its not an addiction and ive seen the mood swings and health issues yet they have the cheek to call people who smoke a joint 'junkies' and 'drug addicts' without looking in the mirror themselves.
          Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu btw I should have started with Salam
          sorry again for getting off on the wrong foot bro I admit I was in the wrong with how I spoke I just really really hate drugs after what they did to me and those I cared for

may Allah guide us both to the path he is pleased with
          The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
          ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Last edited by KR7; 26-01-19, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Lol, there are plenty of other effective ways to reduce anxiety besides that stuff
              ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

I have seen that pot smokers in general are unmotivated and it breeds laziness.
                "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Working...
                X