X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick question to make sure if I commited gheebah

Bismilla
    Asalaam alaikom
    So I wanted to give 2pair of shoes to some women for free. SoI brought it to her and my aunt said to give it to "her "daughter .well one of them..., anyway.. I told my husband about that (that she give it to her daughter)and now I feel remorse.but i didn't sleep all night so very tired, that's why I said that or else not. I thought it might be haraam bc I give her a bad name

.is it ok to talk to my husband if somebody does something bad like hit somebody.?
    if they don't know each other????just
    LIke to know.

My husband said there is no gheebah between husband and wife like you can say anything.
    Last edited by ~IMAN~; 27-08-12, 10:35 AM.

Re: A quick question to make sure if I commited gheebah

:wswrwb:

Not sure I understand. you told your husband about what? And, who does something evil?

Also, I'm not sure where your husband that that line from: "there is no gheebah between husband and wife..."
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      :wswrwb:

Not sure I understand. you told your husband about what? And, who does something evil?

Also, I'm not sure where your husband that that line from: "there is no gheebah between husband and wife..."
      I told my husband that she wants to give the shoes to her daughter. Is that gheebah?

Evil, I mean like he is hitting a girl, I tell my husband even if he doesn't know the guy who hits.

Comment

Did you husband ask you about the shoes?

Also, about hitting, who is hitting who and can your husband help him to prevent the hitting? I mean, if it's wife beating, then it's a problem!
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X