Very Concerned...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Concerned...

Nowadays theres a lot of bidah going on. I am scared!!! How do I know I havent fell into it?

Re: Very Concerned...

:salams

Best to find a reliable teacher and stick with him/her :insha: You can also read up online (again, from reliable sources) to have a better understanding of things that might appear odd to you.

Also, be careful, because some people seems to make even permissible things bidah and it creates a lot of fitnah.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      :salams

Best to find a reliable teacher and stick with him/her :insha: You can also read up online (again, from reliable sources) to have a better understanding of things that might appear odd to you.

Also, be careful, because some people seems to make even permissible things bidah and it creates a lot of fitnah.
      tHANKS BUT WHERE TO FIND A TEACHER? SORRY for the caps

Comment

I don't know where exactly you live, but masjid is a good place to start.

Also, if you don't follow a maddhab, then I suggest you follow one, as it will make your life a lot easier.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

I don't know where exactly you live, but masjid is a good place to start.

Also, if you don't follow a maddhab, then I suggest you follow one, as it will make your life a lot easier.
          oh i live in America. Whats a maddhab?

Comment

Carefully examine every aspect of your life which is related to your Deen, the way you pray, the way you make dua, everything you think has a relation to Islam then look it up or contact a local Imam about it. As well as to start research your deen carefully and reestablish how you practice if you've been doing it simply under parental teachings as it may not be correct.

Comment

Originally posted by `Mohammed View Post
              Carefully examine every aspect of your life which is related to your Deen, the way you pray, the way you make dua, everything you think has a relation to Islam then look it up or contact a local Imam about it. As well as to start research your deen carefully and reestablish how you practice if you've been doing it simply under parental teachings as it may not be correct.
              Thank you so much!!!:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by mizzprincess98 View Post
                oh i live in America. Whats a maddhab?
                It's a school of thought. Basically, it's a way for regular Muslim (those people who are not scholars) to practice upon the religion as outlined by past scholars. So, it makes life easy for us by following those outlines and not having to do research on every little thing.

Also, do you live near a masjid? Or in a Muslim community?

Comment

It's a school of thought. Basically, it's a way for regular Muslim (those people who are not scholars) to practice upon the religion as outlined by past scholars. So, it makes life easy for us by following those outlines and not having to do research on every little thing.

Also, do you live near a masjid? Or in a Muslim community?
                  oh yes and i tried contacting before they wont reply they do that to other people as well.

Comment

Why not start going there? is it too far?

Comment

Why not start going there? is it too far?
                      i tried they dont help like oyu can send them an email to ask but theyll never respond

Comment

What about calling them?

Comment

Originally posted by mizzprincess98 View Post
                          i tried they dont help like oyu can send them an email to ask but theyll never respond
                          Can't you just go to the Imaam of the Masjid?

This E-mail and phone call stuff unfortunately we Muslims aren't very good at.
                          "O friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and you remain unaware." Imam al-Ghazali R.A.

GOOD MANNERS

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X