Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finding a revert muslim for marraige

Originally posted by Jannah7 View Post
    I understand that very well, as i said I was referring to what the other brother wrote in the other thread about how he wanted a revert and preferred white skin
    and went on to make alot of offensive comments about born muslims, saying 99% of Bangladeshi girls are gossipy and couch potatoes, making offensive comments on blacks, etc

Comment

and went on to make alot of offensive comments about born muslims, saying 99% of Bangladeshi girls are gossipy and couch potatoes, making offensive comments on blacks, etc

conveniently forgetting all the offensive comments about white women ...
      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

lol revert sisters tend to get married the next day, brothers eyeing out quick, yet the muslim ones are left out.

I think that sucks tho, basing your spouse on that.
        La illaha ilallah

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
          conveniently forgetting all the offensive comments about white women ...

I'm not "conveniently forgetting anything" the poster I was referring to did not make any offensive comments towards white women that I saw
          if he did I would be against that as well

not sure what you are trying to say here, usually I respect your posts but it seems you are trying to offend me or accuse me of "conveniently forgetting something" I did not, you know false accusations are a sin

Comment

can i make a blonde joke while we're at it?

Comment

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
              lol revert sisters tend to get married the next day, brothers eyeing out quick, yet the muslim ones are left out.

I think that sucks tho, basing your spouse on that.
              hmmm ... what if i wrote 'revert' in my resume ....

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                hmmm ... what if i wrote 'revert' in my resume ....
                revert from Pakistan.

The ladies are lining up noobz lol

Comment

Originally posted by cooldog View Post
                  revert from Pakistan.

The ladies are lining up noobz lol
                  yes from barelvi to salafi

owh , did the salafi part scare them away?

Comment

Originally posted by cooldog View Post
                    He is not your typical blonde hunter
                    well now he wrote
                    "Not all, in fact the one who wrote this post might be look like rupert murdoch's sister who knows?
                    But, generally white women are way more beautiful than non white women. no one can deny that unless if that person is super jealous."
                    and
                    "Well,
                    you get the proposals because God granted you the (Outside Beauty only) and that what attracts men generally.
                    Afghani, Somali, African sisters, even most of the arabian women are ugly, with all my respect to all of them. Men still looking for Beauty inside and out. and here is the Leak when you compare you and one of the Muslim Bron Person.
                    They miss the outside beauty, and you miss the inner beauty as a Western.
                    So it's hard, but every rule has an exception and only Allah knows what he hides for his servants"
                    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ng-married-why
                    so now he has revealed his true feelings (unless he's a just a troll which is quite possible)

Comment

well now he wrote
                      "Not all, in fact the one who wrote this post might be look like rupert murdoch's sister who knows?
                      But, generally white women are way more beautiful than non white women. no one can deny that unless if that person is super jealous."
                      and
                      "Well,
                      you get the proposals because God granted you the (Outside Beauty only) and that what attracts men generally.
                      Afghani, Somali, African sisters, even most of the arabian women are ugly, with all my respect to all of them. Men still looking for Beauty inside and out. and here is the Leak when you compare you and one of the Muslim Bron Person.
                      They miss the outside beauty, and you miss the inner beauty as a Western.
                      So it's hard, but every rule has an exception and only Allah knows what he hides for his servants"
                      http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ng-married-why
                      so now he has revealed his true feelings (unless he's a just a troll which is quite possible)
                      Sister , this attitude is very common.

All we can do is shrug and make dua that allah keeps us away from such people.

Comment

salamu alaikum
                        http://nomingle.tk/finding-your-mate/

assalamu alaikum

Comment

I am a revert of 2yrs now. Divorced with children. I would like to find a very religious practicing Muslim man for marriage only.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X