Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding a revert muslim for marraige

AlSalam Alukoum,

How can i find a revert muslim female to marry in the USA?
    There is any real way to find one?
    There is any community for something for revert americans muslims that i can meet here locally?

Re: Finding a revert muslim for marraige

:wswrwb:
    Nice first post, bro.
    To the people who feel obligated to reply to every single thread even if with a lol:
    Not every thread demands [one's] input, some are more advanced than [one's] thinking, so read and learn.
    Others are of subjects [one] has discussed many times before [so] just read them to see how others feel about a subject.
    - AbuM

Comment

Originally posted by pickaname View Post
      Nice first post, bro.
      :rotfl:

Its highly unlikely that you'll find your future spouse here. I cant really help, dont know stuff :p

Comment

Thanks brothers,

Not on this website, however my question is generalized and open for good suggestions.

Comment

why does it seem like everyone wants reverts only, whats wrong with born muslim girls, or is it just the skin color like the other guy said in his thread

Comment

i am a sister

some masjids have programmes where they can match people up based on the criteria you give them. or there are online matrimonial sites (though this feels a bit dodgy to be honest). other than that i am not sure

Comment

Thank you so much,

Jannah7
              (I'm a blonde Lebanese man), also not all Reverts are WHITES!!!!

My detailed answer is below:

I'm unable to bring a Muslim Wife from a foreign country, it takes me at least 5 years to get her a Visa. how come i shall wait 5 years here and she's there while we are married and waiting 5 more years to be together.
              This is why.
              for Muslim Born Woman, I haven't seen a single Sunnni woman so far in my state.
              I'm not obligated to marry a Shiat woman.

Thanks.
              Last edited by plusguy; 25-08-12, 06:33 AM.

Comment

ok, another guy justed posted a thread looking for a revert and he made comments saying he preferred white skin and made alot of racist and offensive comments so this thread title reminded me of that other thread
                sorry for the offense
                but your post still doesnt make sense, if there are no muslim women in your state, that means no born muslims as well as no reverts, unless you think you will meet someone and convince them to revert
                did you ask at the mosque or try online, try in the bigger cities with a larger muslim population

Comment

There is no reason to limit your search to reverts, there are plenty of Muslims in America from all backgrounds.
                  Blessed is He in Whose Hand is the Dominion, and He is Able to do all things. (67.1)

Comment

Thank you brothers,

It's hard to move out to another city, because my work is here, and searching for a good Muslim wife won't happen in one night.
                    There are Muslims here, majority of them are married and non-sunnies.
                    Dating sites or Marriage Sites, seems like most of the profiles are not real.
                    I'll give it one more try and see

Thank you brothers again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jannah7 View Post
                      why does it seem like everyone wants reverts only, whats wrong with born muslim girls, or is it just the skin color like the other guy said in his thread
                      :wswrwb: revert can be from any skin colour. There are chinese reverts, european reverts, african reverts, mexican reverts. Just name a country, and you will find insha Allah that there is someone who came to islam from there masha Allah.
                      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by plusguy View Post
                        AlSalam Alukoum,

How can i find a revert muslim female to marry in the USA?
                        There is any real way to find one?
                        There is any community for something for revert americans muslims that i can meet here locally?
                        the "tall blonde, nordic blue-eyed women" tend to be snapped up quickly by the brothers in the masjids. are you prepared to check out any race or are you restricting yourself to a particular race?

I hear that most reverts in the USA are black. is that something you mind?
                        The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
                        Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
                        http://www.islamic-awareness.org
                        http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
                        Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

Comment

Originally posted by cyber_abdullah View Post
                          the "tall blonde, nordic blue-eyed women" tend to be snapped up quickly by the brothers in the masjids. are you prepared to check out any race or are you restricting yourself to a particular race?

True :p:p

Comment

Originally posted by cyber_abdullah View Post

Originally posted by plusguy View Post
                            Thank you so much,

Jannah7
                            (I'm a blonde Lebanese man), also not all Reverts are WHITES!!!!

My detailed answer is below:

I'm unable to bring a Muslim Wife from a foreign country, it takes me at least 5 years to get her a Visa. how come i shall wait 5 years here and she's there while we are married and waiting 5 more years to be together.
                            This is why.
                            for Muslim Born Woman, I haven't seen a single Sunnni woman so far in my state.
                            I'm not obligated to marry a Shiat woman.

Thanks.
                            He is not your typical blonde hunter

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
                              :wswrwb: revert can be from any skin colour. There are chinese reverts, european reverts, african reverts, mexican reverts. Just name a country, and you will find insha Allah that there is someone who came to islam from there masha Allah.
                              I understand that very well, as i said I was referring to what the other brother wrote in the other thread about how he wanted a revert and preferred white skin

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X