Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

subhanAllah going to the Eid Salah is even a fitnah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subhanAllah going to the Eid Salah is even a fitnah!

Just got back from Eid Salah and you could swear there were more uncovered women then hijabis all mingling and free mixing outside of the masjid. How do they even pray salah dressed like that?
    "O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion, Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower."[al-Ma'ida: 54]

Re: subhanAllah going to the Eid Salah is even a fitnah!

i cant believe this,,when we go to eid salat we are in niqab from head to toe even the ones who dont normally wear niqab wear it just to go to masjid. what is wrong with some people.

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
      i cant believe this,,when we go to eid salat we are in niqab from head to toe even the ones who dont normally wear niqab wear it just to go to masjid. what is wrong with some people.
      That's very good mashaAllah, is this in Saudi? I had to hurry and run away from the masjid as soon as the salah was over lol
      "O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion, Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower."[al-Ma'ida: 54]

Comment

Originally posted by Al_Ghurabaa View Post
        That's very good mashaAllah, is this in Saudi? I had to hurry and run away from the masjid as soon as the salah was over lol
        no,, in america in my small town. in sa3udi everyone always wear niqab always. loool i wouldve been running away too if i seen this.

Comment

asalaamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuhu

subhanallah how can they go to the house of Allah swt dressed the way they do. Alhamdulilaah this doesn't happen much where i live masha Allah.

lol ofcourse, you should run like the wind. i bet it's difficult (not impossible :P)for a brother to lower his gaze when girls like that are at every corner subhanallah.

Comment

Just got back from Eid Salah and you could swear there were more uncovered women then hijabis all mingling and free mixing outside of the masjid. How do they even pray salah dressed like that?
            Subhanallah tell me about it, are in you in Turkey at the moment? (West or East Anatolia?)

I remember once when i was visiting Pakistan, in the capital is Islamabad is a famous Mosque called Faisal Masjid (Designed by a Turk, Paid for by Saudis lol)

It is more of a tourist destination with flocks of women uncovered wearing tight bright clothes visiting bare-footed, wearing t-shirt-like salwar kameez - just no respect for the House of Allah, it was like a zoo. It is as if people
            go there to find a marriage partner. I was a little taken aback because here in UK we rarely see women at the Mosque and even when we do they are usually well covered in plain black/blue/white modest clothes and it is usually
            if there is a funeral or to pick up/drop of the kids at Madrassa.

Sadly there is this obsession among certain circles (usually the richer/elite) in the Muslim world with wanting to be more 'modern' and more westernised.
            "And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers"(51:55)

The Snake and Malik ibn Dinar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOfrNtDw5Yc

Comment

Originally posted by muslimzuster View Post
              asalaamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuhu

subhanallah how can they go to the house of Allah swt dressed the way they do. Alhamdulilaah this doesn't happen much where i live masha Allah.

lol ofcourse, you should run like the wind. i bet it's hard for a brother to lower his gaze when girls like that are at every corner subhanallah.
              Yeah it is, subhanAllah this place is like the fake jannah on earth and jahannum for your akhirah. I'm talking about So Cal by the way.

I only mentioned the eid salah today but every jumu'ah is similar to this also!
              Last edited by Al_Ghurabaa; 19-08-12, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yassin' View Post
                Subhanallah tell me about it, are in you in Turkey at the moment? (West or East Anatolia?)

I remember once when i was visiting Pakistan, in the capital is Islamabad is a famous Mosque called Faisal Masjid (Designed by a Turk, Paid for by Saudis lol)

It is more of a tourist destination with flocks of women uncovered wearing tight bright clothes visiting bare-footed, wearing t-shirt-like salwar kameez - just no respect for the House of Allah, it was like a zoo. It is as if people
                go there to find a marriage partner. I was a little taken aback because here in UK we rarely see women at the Mosque and even when we do they are usually well covered in plain black/blue/white modest clothes and it is usually
                if there is a funeral or to pick up/drop of the kids at Madrassa.

Sadly there is this obsession in the Muslim with wanting to be more 'modern' more westernised, as if that is a recepie for "success".
                Lol no bro, So Cal. Believe me, I'm trying to make hijrah ASAP.

In Turkey women rarely go to the masjid and if they do go they cover properly unless of course you're at one of the "tourist" masjids like the blue mosque etc. where you will find plenty of naked women.
                Last edited by Al_Ghurabaa; 19-08-12, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Lol no bro, so cal. In Turkey women rarely go to the masjid and if they do go they cover properly unless of course you're at one of the "tourist" masjids like the blue mosque etc. where you will find plenty of naked women.
                  ahh i see your in so cali usually its the bigger cities that have this problem,,sub7nallah its really sad that they go to masjid like this. When I was in sac for eid one year I seen this like how you describe its horrible to say the least. I could smell parfume from like a mile away and no one said anything to them either.

Comment

AstagfirAllah, what happened to lowering your gaze? Seems like to them Eid means also partying. LOL i would have also tried to hide.

Comment

:salams

It's hard lowering your gaze, when they are really everywhere. I mean, you still have to pick up your head and see where you're going. lol.

Of course, you do your best, and may Allah forgive us for the rest.
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                        ahh i see your in so cali usually its the bigger cities that have this problem,,sub7nallah its really sad that they go to masjid like this. When I was in sac for eid one year I seen this like how you describe its horrible to say the least. I could smell parfume from like a mile away and no one said anything to them either.
                        Yeah here is where all the 'liberal' Muslims are lol. You will see maybe only 2 or 3 properly bearded brothers and no women in niqaab let alone wearing hijab properly. What's shocking is how the imam of the masjid doesn't say anything about it.

Comment

In our city, masjids dont cater for women at all! Maybe its a good thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Gaia86 View Post
                            AstagfirAllah, what happened to lowering your gaze? Seems like to them Eid means also partying. LOL i would have also tried to hide.
                            Completely lowering the gaze in this situation is impossible. I would have bumped into one of them which would have been worse lol.

Yeah that's pretty much what it was, a big open free mixing party where the women uncover and wear as much make up and perfume as possible and the men dress like movie stars sporting slick hairstyles.

Comment

Originally posted by MsIsm View Post
                              In our city, masjids dont cater for women at all! Maybe its a good thing!
                              Well, this threads is a clear reason why many masjids might not allow women, esp. since the brother mentioned this isn't a Eid thing, but a Friday thing.
                              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X