Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I require honest advises from people of Canada...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Re: I require honest advises from people of Canada...

    Originally posted by purple89 View Post
    Have you applied to other universities? Do you have a back-up plan?
    Post # 20

    Well I have three options.....

    1. Go to U of T

    2. Go to Pakistan as it's medical education is recognized world wide and many people from arab countries go there.

    3.Stay in Jordan and enrol in a local university.

    Comment


    • #62
      Re: I require honest advises from people of Canada...

      Originally posted by ibnFalaax View Post
      Unless you know what a parka is, don't come to Canada. Besides the tuition fees are bad enough for citizens, but for international students it's almost a scam.

      Also, coming from Jordan to the land of fisq, fahsha and fasad, you will most likely lose your deen. Us who grew up in this environment became desensitized to it, but you who gew up amongst Muslims have never experienced anything like this before in your life. Consider carefully.
      What is parka ?

      Comment


      • #63
        Re: I require honest advises from people of Canada...

        Originally posted by ibnFalaax View Post
        Unless you know what a parka is, don't come to Canada. Besides the tuition fees are bad enough for citizens, but for international students it's almost a scam.

        Also, coming from Jordan to the land of fisq, fahsha and fasad, you will most likely lose your deen. Us who grew up in this environment became desensitized to it, but you who gew up amongst Muslims have never experienced anything like this before in your life. Consider carefully.


        Yes,I understand the fact that the fees for international students is very high,but the quality of education and degree that I would get will be awesome.I think it is worth the money.Don't you think the same ?

        Comment


        • #64
          Re: I require honest advises from people of Canada...

          Originally posted by Remember12345 View Post
          [/B]
          Yes,I understand the fact that the fees for international students is very high,but the quality of education and degree that I would get will be awesome.I think it is worth the money.Don't you think the same ?
          Have you researched the ranking/status of the program at the Canadian school compared to schools elsewhere. Cause a certain school may have a good reputation but many times it lacks in certain departments/programs and other less reputable schools may have better curricula
          Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books



          Away for a bit :wavey:

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
            Have you researched the ranking/status of the program at the Canadian school compared to schools elsewhere. Cause a certain school may have a good reputation but many times it lacks in certain departments/programs and other less reputable schools may have better curricula
            +1

            A lot of people make this mistake.

            I think it's very important for international students to check into this since you're paying heaps more.
            Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

            Comment


            • #66
              Re: I require honest advises from people of Canada...

              Remember to do istikhara after selecting an option based on the view points u gathered. This way u wont go wrong
              The Prophet said: "The fear of people should never prevent any of you from speaking the truth when he sees it or pointing out its importance. Doing so will not hasten one's appointed time of death or lessen one's rizq."Tirmidhi, Hasanussaheeh
              He also said: then it is finished.Ahmad, Saheeh

              Comment


              • #67
                Re: I require honest advises from people of Canada...

                Originally posted by Remember12345 View Post
                What is parka ?
                You are not prepared.
                Imam AbdulLatif ibn AbdurRahman rahimullah said, "It is not possible for someone to realize Tawheed and act upon it, and yet not be hostile against the mushrikeen. So anyone who isn't hostile against the mushrikeen, then it can't be said that he acts upon Tawheed, nor that he realizes it." [ad-Durar as-Saniyyah 8/167]

                Comment


                • #68
                  Re: I require honest advises from people of Canada...

                  http://www.aub.edu.lb/fm/fm_home/Pages/index.aspx

                  Perhaps this is an alternative? Medical education is to the same standards of the US.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Re: I require honest advises from people of Canada...

                    Originally posted by oz99 View Post
                    http://www.aub.edu.lb/fm/fm_home/Pages/index.aspx

                    Perhaps this is an alternative? Medical education is to the same standards of the US.
                    ty

                    Comment

                    Collapse

                    Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                    Working...
                    X