Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rape & Incest: Islamic Perspective

http://www.islamicfoundationstlouis.org/
    You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Re: Rape & Incest: Islamic Perspective

~bump
    You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

good article sister jazakallah kahir for posting it, but nowhere does it cover incest, this is a disease within our ummah, inshaallah we will rid ourselves of it.

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

What do we mean by incest? sexual activity between blood relatives by consent or molestation?
        "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the Jizya. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"
        Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra) -Muslim General addressing the Persian rulers, 633 CE

My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Layth View Post
          What do we mean by incest? sexual activity between blood relatives by consent or molestation?
          sexual activity between those whom Allah SWT has forbidden u to marry, i.e between brother & sister, etc (cant say no more, makes me wanna vomit just writing it.) it is incest whether it was by force or consent.
          The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Working...
          X