Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters, how does it feel wearing the niqaab in public everyday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sisters, how does it feel wearing the niqaab in public everyday?

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
    No its not necessary,you can do it but you dont have too. If like your going to a women thingy and you have makeup on then yah you should that way no one sees your eyes but other than that its okay.
    Ahhh achaa i seee, coolioo thats finee jazakillahh khairr sisterr, its just that there was an ayat in surah ahzab saying that the wives of the prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم would only show one eye to see where they are goinggg, so i thought its best to cover the eyess.. But i know now its not a must so its cooool :up:
    "Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion". 3:185

Comment

Originally posted by safzis View Post
      Ahhh achaa i seee, coolioo thats finee jazakillahh khairr sisterr, its just that there was an ayat in surah ahzab saying that the wives of the prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم would only show one eye to see where they are goinggg, so i thought its best to cover the eyess.. But i know now its not a must so its cooool :up:
      It says in sura al ahzab verse 59 and it says O prophet tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks all over their bodies(ie to screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way) that will be better,that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed And Allah is ever oft forgiving,most merciful.

so you see you can show your eyes or eye whatever is easiest for you. some though fill better covering eyes but its not a must.

and Allah knows best
      Last edited by *aisha*; 01-09-12, 11:06 PM.

Comment

It says in sura al ahzab verse 59 and it says O prophet tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks all over their bodies(ie to screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way) that will be better,that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed And Allah is ever oft forgiving,most merciful.

so you see you can show your eyes or eye whatever is easiest for you. some though fill better covering eyes but its not a must.

and Allah knows best
        Ohhhh thats itt! Now i remember the whole ayat, ooops got it wrongg, sorryy :( okayy thats fineee, jazakillahh khairr for putting up the whole ayatt and explainingg itt :o:love:
        "Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion". 3:185

Comment

Ohhhh thats itt! Now i remember the whole ayat, ooops got it wrongg, sorryy :( okayy thats fineee, jazakillahh khairr for putting up the whole ayatt and explainingg itt :o:love:
          No no sorry darling. I just wanted to put it here just incase someone wondered that too:love: I typed it all too no copy paste *phew* boy was it hard loooool

Waiyyakum and no problem anytime:love:

Comment

huhh?? :scratch: i was just asking a general question to sis aishah too with your Question, so she'll answer both of our questionss inshaAllahh :) ofcoourseeee it wasnt a sarcastic remark or anythingg loll i knoww that sis :)

I dnt wear gloves eitherr, i wear socks thoughh they say its best to cover the feeet :up:
            eeeps ;) :embar: Okxx.. :) :love:

But if you cover your eyes, how will you walk then? :confused:

Comment

Yeah I know some people here are so moody,,its good to only post to certain people,,otherwise some people will be rude and try to make arguments with you for nothing. :there:
              You right but it will take some time to strain out dt moody ppl. Thanks for thz, ''There there'' :p

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X