Taraweh or Fajr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Taraweh or Fajr?

Ajeeb! Brothers ans Sister this is Ramada, a chance to better ourself and multiply rewards but neglecting it?

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (ra) said: The Prophet :saw: ascended the minbar and said: “Ameen, ameen, ameen.” It was said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, you ascended the minbar and said, ‘Ameen, ameen, ameen.” He said: “Jibreel (peace be upon him) came to me and said: ‘If Ramadaan comes and a person is not forgiven, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘O Muhammad, if both or one of a person’s parents are alive and he does not honour them and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘If you are mentioned in a person’s presence and he does not send blessings upon you and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen.”
    Tirmidhi, Ahmad and Ibn Hibbaan

"He who stands (in prayer the nights of) Ramadaan with eemaan and ihtisaab (expectation of reward from Allaah) will have his past sins forgiven."
    Agreed upon

Some scholars commented that in order for one to achieve this forgiveness, he has to meet the following conditions:

1. Eemaan - therefore, he does not pray out of habit or bcos his companions pray, rather he prays bcos he believes in Allaah and His Promise.
    2. Ihtisaab - therefore, he prays seeking and with an expectation of its reward. How many people pray these nights with little or no ihtisaab? How many have become negligent of this?
    3. Consistency - therefore, he should pray consistently every night.

May Allaah Jalla wa 'Alaa facilitate these conditions for us. Ameen.
    http://i47.tinypic.com/do8kmw.jpg

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
    X