Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what happens when snake venom gets into Human Blood!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This is what happens when snake venom gets into Human Blood!

Originally posted by noobz View Post
    i thought it was a crime to kill snakes i malaysia cause hindus saw them as gods.
    Nah I really really doubt that, people kill them without sparing it a second thought. There's no way it's illegal.

I personally did not want the snake killed that day, but you know, father was like "I command you to kill it", and of course my younger bro had no trouble executing the command. It's understandable given how dangerous that particular snake is, the younger ones are not as smart as the older ones, so their bite is more venomous because they inject the stuff indiscriminately as opposed to their older more experienced counterparts who use just the right amount.
    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post
      Nah-uhhhh :p

Well okay, I see now I should have said I don't know how it died. Anyway I just took a pic of it, quite gruesome. This is a zoomed out shot so it's not horrible to look at, but I have other pics and that back part, well... it's oozing and under that there's already an ant starting on it :(

Ah just terrible, sorry guys.
      Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      You can skin it and make some nice stuff.
      This thread is horrible

Originally posted by Uthmani View Post
      Is it possible that this venom could react differently if it entered our own body because we have our own defences against it?
      Some venom are used in medicine I think?

Comment

disgusting. i remember watching that series of programmes, think it was world most dangerous creatures or something. the deadliest was the boxed jellyfish. really venomous, more than the snake venom. kills you in like 3 seconds of a little touch of it's tentacles. scary and also amazing what Allah swt's created
        DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

Eww :(

Comment

Nah-uhhhh :p

Well okay, I see now I should have said I don't know how it died. Anyway I just took a pic of it, quite gruesome. This is a zoomed out shot so it's not horrible to look at, but I have other pics and that back part, well... it's oozing and under that there's already an ant starting on it :(

Ah just terrible, sorry guys.
            I dont like this thread

Ali you started a thread with pics of creepy crawlies didnt you?

Why why why?????
            "Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon" To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return." (Quran Surat Al Baqarah 2:156)
            "Every soul shall have a taste of death, then to us you will be ultimately returned." (Quran Surat Al Ankaboot 29:57)

Comment

Originally posted by ~kittens~ View Post

Why why why?????
              Kittens eat creepy crawlies do they not?

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
                Kittens eat creepy crawlies do they not?
                Eeeewwww no they dont!!! If they do, this one certainly doesnt lol
                "Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon" To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return." (Quran Surat Al Baqarah 2:156)
                "Every soul shall have a taste of death, then to us you will be ultimately returned." (Quran Surat Al Ankaboot 29:57)

Comment

Originally posted by ~kittens~ View Post
                  I dont like this thread

Why why why?????
                  Cuz they're awwweeesoooommmmmmeee :D
                  والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Did anyone see the comment on youtube some guy wrote "Damn.. Now cannibals know how to make jelly" . Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Masih View Post
                      Did anyone see the comment on youtube some guy wrote "Damn.. Now cannibals know how to make jelly" . Lmao
                      Lol didn't see that :rotfl:

And ewww. :vomit:

Comment

Cuz they're awwweeesoooommmmmmeee :D
                        No no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes my skin crawl

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post

This is pretty crazy. Just one drop of venom did that.

edit: the other link didn't give me any inappropriately content. Oh well, got a better link now.
                          Jaw dropping

Comment

Originally posted by geeksupremo View Post
                            Same here, some bad experiences with snakes when I was a kid.

Top 10 Most Venomous Snakes

I'm feeling uneasy right now

I ve never had bad experiances with snakes...never seen a snake in real life other than on tv alhamdulillah! i never used to be scared- just developed a phobia...i dont understand how peope can like snakes and im not even going to click on the above link you posted...il end up fainting due to fear lol
                            [CENTER][FONT=Arial][B][SIZE=3][COLOR="#000080"]“And whoever is conscious of Allah, He will make for him a way out,[/COLOR] [COLOR="#0000FF"]And will provide for him from where he does not expect. [/COLOR][COLOR="#40E0D0"]And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him.[/COLOR][COLOR="#40E0D0"] Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose.[/COLOR] [COLOR="#00FFFF"]Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.” (Quran 65:2-3)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/CENTER]

Comment

This is what snake venom does (vid)

This thing is shocking honestly,

http://9gag.tv/p/a966BY/this-is-what...blood?ref=fbl9

I wouldn't watch it if your weak for this stuff.

Allahuakbar

DON'T CLICK "NEXT VIDEO" THERE IS NUDITY..
                              La illaha ilallah

Comment

Working...
                              X